Hi.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey, calm down. He's new.

Gray Fox, listen. A few things you should do are
1. read the FAQ, they will help more then you think.
2. If you want to play ESF do the following.,

1. Install Half life 1. (if you don't have it you should go out and buy it)
2. Make sure you have steam, which I can see you already do.
3. Make sure you play Half Life at LEAST once.
4. Install ESF beta 1.2.3 FULL VERSION
5. Now you are ready to get addicted. Enjoy.
If you have any further questions, or problems, the FAQ will most likely answer any question you many have.

Best answers
Hey I know this is going to be the stupidest question. But, I bought the platinum edition half life awile back and well I can't find any of my CD code. I anybody really fells like it and dosen't think that I am kidding please, please email one to me please I beg you. My email address is [email protected] , Please I really want to play this game and I will really thank you.

Retired
Best answers
Kasey said:
Oh in that case you should... Read the ****ing FAQ!!!!!!
Enjoy a Nice Warning For Flaming. also please stay out of this thread as it doesn't need your rude comments any longer.

Retired
Best answers
Gray|Fox said:
Hey I know this is going to be the stupidest question. But, I bought the platinum edition half life awile back and well I can't find any of my CD code. I anybody really fells like it and dosen't think that I am kidding please, please email one to me please I beg you. My email address is [email protected] , Please I really want to play this game and I will really thank you.
and a warning to you as well for asking for a cd key. you should go and buy the damn game instead of being so cheap.

don't post requests like this anymore.

thank you

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well all you nead to do is get the CD case of the game you bought the key is there

or if you have it installed to WON and are using it you can find it in your registry

Best answers
Last question. When I buy the game wich game does it have to be please be spicific. Also when I put the game in my computer and it asks for the cd code I put it in it and play the game for a little while download the 1.2.3. version and it should have thw install button darkened then. Also if I left anything out tell me. I know that you guys have the thing for me to read but I can't comprehind it. Last thing sorry for ask for s cd code never will happen again.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forget the retard crap ive seen people who come to a server adn sa "HOW DO I PLAY TEACH ME PLS"
and after you tell them to read the manual they go "THIS GAME SUX YOU (enter swearing here)" and leave

ontopic: You nead to buy HL1 the old one not source ESF does not suport source.

Best answers
Grega after it downloads I will ask you step by step how to install it so I can get it to work right.

Best answers
Hey guys for some reason I can't get it to instal. I tried playing the game and it still wont work. Now it say something diffrent this is what it says C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\firestalker\half-life and I ca't instal I read the FAQ and I can't figure it out please help.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
normaly if you run HL once it will install.

Step by steg goes.

1.)install HL to STEAM
2.)run HL once throo STEAM
3.)get ESF b1.2.3 full version link: http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=25320
4.)install ESF b1.2.3 full version

that should work

Are you shure you got the full installer and not the patch?

Best answers
FFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNAAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom