Hi

Best answers
Hi!

I`m new here and I have a question.

How can I play offline ESF?

Tnx

Bye :)

Best answers
u can only play in offline mode when u have no internet connection, turn on ur computer and steam should start in offline mode automatically

Best answers
what if he doesn't have steam? I hated that and had the hardest time when i first joined in 2004, i didn't have steam so it was a pain. (not to rag on anyone, or to be mean.) So if you dont have steam then there is a way to do this...
1. open half life
2. go to custom game and load esforces
3. go to lan game
4. click on create game
5. input what you want the game to do such as how many bots, or whatever.
6.then start it up.

I think i got everything. I just hope i dont get a warning or a banning for beating on steam or for saying this, i dont know what can get yourself banned anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Playing without Steam is not recommended as ESF 1.2.3 was not designed or tested for anything else. If you decide to bypass Steam, you will not get any support for bugs you may encounter here on the forums.

Best answers
oh, that makes a lot more sense now, pain. i just thought that all of the people (including administration) just assumed that the person they were helping had steam (just because all of you recommend it to play esf). Well, now that the whole mess with steam is cleared up, sorry for beating all of you down.

And to Matej Hahn,
your welcome for the help. :)

Best answers
Say wat??? i hate to say this but i do train with off line mode with my super bot

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad santa said:
Say wat??? i hate to say this but i do train with off line mode with my super bot
Training on bots is only good so long that you get the hang of the game. After you know how to play the bots wont teach you anything.

Thats the time to fight people who know some tricks XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom