hi

Best answers
lol Hi all :D as i am new to this forum and :) here is my new sig i just made yesturday :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The concept is okay, but it looks like you've ripped it straight out of the wallpaper.Try making it look like this.

Experiment with brushing, filters, fillers, and others. Pixel2Life will teach you everything you need.

Best answers
i thought of makng it kind of like the one you;ve got but i didnt like it :) bit plainer looks better i think :)

Best answers
Too plain and the text is positioned in a way it is uncomfortable to read.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like either sigs.

Unstoppable's is too plain, you can't read "unstoppable" the only reason i CAN read it is because my brain puts together the word for me.

Fatalities sig isn't that great either. It's the same as all your other sigs, grundgy with text on the side going up or down. We read from left to right for a reason. Again the text for Unstoppable is hard to read, and annoying. The 2 pics of broly make it terrible and the bg/brush work makes it look too busy.

If I had to choose I'd say Unstoppables is better. Take the "unstoppable out" and add a nice little bored, and it'd look better.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I don't like either sigs.

Unstoppable's is too plain, you can't read "unstoppable" the only reason i CAN read it is because my brain puts together the word for me.

Fatalities sig isn't that great either. It's the same as all your other sigs, grundgy with text on the side going up or down. We read from left to right for a reason. Again the text for Unstoppable is hard to read, and annoying. The 2 pics of broly make it terrible and the bg/brush work makes it look too busy.

If I had to choose I'd say Unstoppables is better. Take the "unstoppable out" and add a nice little bored, and it'd look better.

LOL.
Whatever you say Pheonix, I just did that in about 5 minutes. I also when with that style because its rather fun to make. If you must be amused, here is a revised version -

That abstracty enough?
This is what you should go for. And ripping your sigs from wallpapers are a no-no. :no:

EDIT : And yes, that last sig was terrible Pheonix. xD I apologize you had to gaze upon it.

Best answers
hey fatality your 2nd sig is really great!!!!!!!!
it wouldnt have to be gray though...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom