hi wots the mod be 4 esf

Best answers
what do you mean? your post doesnt make a lot of sense... if you want to know where you can get the mod from just go to the 'files' section.... do you need me to post the links here? theres not much point really

Best answers
If your are talking about other mods for hl that have DBZ elements in them, then your a bit to late.
There were a few that i can remember, but none really went far. The main ones now are ESF and DMZ for Halflife.

Best answers
I beleive hes talking about Alpha 2, but I have no idea where to get it, as I wasn't around back then.

MaX

Best answers
the mod is for Half-Life.. and u need the latest update of it i think its 1.1.0.9 i think.. anyway i hope thats what ya mean dude....
Ooooooooooooooo i know he means Power Up.. dude i dont remember site name i wasnt with the mod then rlyi more into somother mod names DragonballZ Hl but it got shut down and it was better then anymod "even esf" no offence esf team best lookin models for hl i ever saw.. but anyway power up was never released...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe ESF was called "power up".They changed the name.

Best answers
Yeah I think he should post again and tell us what he means because it could be anything.

Best answers
lol, nobody understands what he's said, so everyone is guessing. 'Whats the mod be 4 ESF', hes even worse than you shining boy ;)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
jez!! its not TO hard to guess what he means! i know why!! he says:

What is the First Dragonballz mod BEFORE esf!!

;)

Best answers
lol, ohhhhhhhhh i see now! 'what was the mod before ESF' but does he mean the firts DBZ mod for HL, or the alpha version of ESF? or does he just mean ESForces?

Best answers
lol until he reposts and tells us what he means we are all lost.
There is no point trying to guess its just a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom