hi there... still working on ffx... :D

Best answers
hey......... welll i was drawing this for angela, and it WAS her bday like....... in march... and now its may....... HAHA oh gawd this is SO late, and its getting LATER...?.

so im still working on the FFX thingy for her. and umm heres a WIP. i think u guys can tell that im a bit indecisive and my coloring style has no logic to it cuz i tend to do work too long in one area instead of on the overall image. oh well. ANYWAY IT WAS MY BDAY YESTERDAY!!@ wooo yay for me! :D

errm....... i know that the entire pic needs more pink tones but ihavent gotten around to doing that cuz im still figuring out how to place rikku (i neve knew rikku had all those accessories on her till TODAY... big pain in the arse. :x ) and the staff angle.... and yuna's hand. basically everything. argh i went about this the wrong way. so wat ive learned from this so far is to focus more on line art!!! sorry if u cant see much ill post a bigger one when im actually done with this entire thing.

tools:

mouse+hand :wink:
OC
PS to make the WIP.
i think its been about 12 hours so far, on and off for 2 months. (took a one month break to study for AP tests so i didnt really have time :()

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hello linda, looks nice. u can also create a small tut using those images =D

Best answers
i could......... but itll be a bad tut cuz i didnt use a "systematic" way to do it like other people: base, shades, highlight. i SHOULD be doing that but meh... 3 months i get impatient and do watever i feel like. if i had been doing this in one week then id probably do it in a more suitable style.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looklin good Linda. Although her right hand (from her view) seems to be in and awkward position compared to the rest of her body.

Best answers
That revised Rikku in the last frame looks fantastic. I agree that the hand looks a little odd, as though she's playing the staff like a guitar. I think a larger version of the last image would give us a better idea of what you're making.

...and happy late birthday.

Best answers
yay thanx!!! :D

do u have any suggestions about wat would look better for her hand? im still working on that part but im having a bit of trouble cuz im not... too sure how someone............. looks natural with a staff like that. i havent played the game or anything and the SS i've found arent too great.

my hands are bad reference, (i have... abnormally short pinkies. :D) and so far i havent found any good photgraphs in position that would look good with it.
so ... any references u can find or description would help.

Retired
Best answers
it's good, I seen that first few stages long time ago. it's indeed a lot better now,

and yeah happy birthday ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom