Hi the n00b is back with a tien Model..! give critz

Bolteh2

B
its not because its his first that he cant get crits.. he learns more of what i said than what you said.. thats the problem with this forum, everybody is god, eventho most of those models have lots of glitches

Best answers
i think i make the model more high poly my and som of my frindes are making a movie with the model but if somone will reskin the model, just pm me..! the arms whats wrong with them.. i like the show me what wrong so i can try fix them

thx for the critz but i am not to clewer so.. if you can show me whats wrong i try fix it

btw i just following my ref.. and it look like it it cant be more like it so plz tell me whats wrong

Best answers
calm down dude. i think in this case it's just helpin sumone who wants to learn it so you gotta compare to his past work not the standards in modelling. critin harsher doesn't mean better. just telling him that he gotta redo all the skin doesn't help him. but you're right about those forums (except in this case).

i still wanna see front side and back pics to crit the muscle structure and such.

peace

Best answers
its my first hands.. and let me say it my self it sucks

and here mario A..! here is the pic i know ´the side view of the arm suks.. its pretty wired the hands suks

and the lettel gray thing with his leg is hes shoe from the other leg i is a pic problem i have made.. so that isent a mdoel bug

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The scar look's much better, awsome job.

Bolteh2

B

there.. + i just noticed the side view of the wrists and hands.. scale those up.. wrist and hand should flow into eachother.. your wrist and hand look like 2 different parts

Best answers
thx for the pic i will do my best to fix it.. but i really need a side and front pic of tien arm the one on my ref is bad

Best answers
use davidskiwans(sp?) dbz arm ref in the ref thread. and here's a major hint you should follow: look at alot of pics of the char you wanna model. then start to simplify the shape in your imagination (just the main features and those who give the actual shape). now model...sounds simple but...

when i look at your model it feels like you didn't do it like that. i looks like you just started and went on how it came. it really helps when you follow that method. look at dendza's models. he almost overperfectionated that method(like uber lowpoly).

try to think about what i said. you'll improve faster then with such a mess. and i see potential in your model.

AND REDO THE SHOULDERS FOLLOWIN BOLTEH'S REF!!!!(without using a sphere ;) )

Best answers
oki i try.. i like modling and i hope to be a good a it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the scar is fine, i thin the atonomy is fine. Its perfect for a Game. But if this is for something like a "portfolio" thing to score 3d jobs, then yes theres many things that can be fixed. But its Perfect for esf, the scar especially doesnt have to be changed, its perfect as is.

Best answers
lol alle love my scar.. ^_^ i think i will realease it for esf... maby but i need som help to do it and a host.. and i need to fix som bug on the modle ^_^

------------ EDIT -------------

Update.. here com the last update to night, i will go to bed now. I have tryed to fix the arm & shulder problem.. give critz!!
i need one to show me to make so hands

here is a render

Best answers
Very nice model, look great can't w8 4 it 2 b completely skinned

:O whered d scar go? i thought u luved it :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The arms seem fat, not bulky.You cant even see the guys elbows :p.Fix that and Ill consider it desent :).

Best answers
It kinda looks like he is starting to do the limbo, maybe straighten his posture a bit?

Best answers
UPDATE!!!

Here is my New update of my tien model.. it is paly able for esf and workin great..? but i am not realesing it becurse i have no host..

I have fixed the bug and the poly flow... so here it is
here is a pic:

G
the hands loook abit stiff, maybe try adding some more smoothing grous there, unless its just the poly structre just makes them look blocky

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks cool,but the pants fold look funked up

Best answers
well i'm new to modeling too and i kinda liek dbz (havn't seen alot) anyway the pants look wired and when i saw tein he was wider in the pants and the head was longer in the back(side view)

Best answers
I have no time more tp model i have my school to look after so.. it is the end of the model.. maby i will realese it have a new skin to it allready.. but just if i have time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom