HI me noob

Best answers
hi i just registered and downloaded this game ive liked this game and how it turned out even thou i never played it :p. A friend helps me get streamer and all this other stuff to play this but, when i try to go onto a server it always cannot connect me and i get a message that the stream userID has expired o_O .

Sorry if this isnt in where it belong but i am a noob and this is new to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get A legit Copy of half-life and register the cdkey.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ziken said:
hi i just registered and downloaded this game ive liked this game and how it turned out even thou i never played it :p. A friend helps me get streamer and all this other stuff to play this but, when i try to go onto a server it always cannot connect me and i get a message that the stream userID has expired o_O .

Sorry if this isnt in where it belong but i am a noob and this is new to me.
Can't play ESF on an illegal download of half-life :laff:

Sorry. You lose! :devgrin:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
Can't play ESF on an illegal download of half-life :laff:

Sorry. You lose! :devgrin:
Well he can play the WON version which allows you to lan or play by yourself. Other then that, if we wanted to play online he would have to get the steam version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Well he can play the WON version which allows you to lan or play by yourself. Other then that, if we wanted to play online he would have to get the steam version.
I doubt that. WON has proven to be very buggy with the 1.2.3 version.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just buy it, a warez version of half-life 1 is lame considering how dirt cheap it is these days ($10 - $20 these days). After you have obtained a legeal copy of it, get Steam, Register half-life (go to browse games and click on "register a product I already own") and then enter you half-life cd key in, then steam should gather the required game content. After that, run the hazard course once and exit, then install esf.

Best answers
well i live in hemet california, no sign of a half life even being known to stores so im prety much outa luck playing this :laff: . i know its *wrong* to download over the internet but you not gonna tell any one o_o right, o_o right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need a CD-Key for it to work, so I wouldn't even bother.

Warez isn't allowed here.

So...

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom