HI maybe this is a dumb question

Best answers
Hi, the names jude.I am tryin to setup a dedicated server. I download and the installed the dedicated server from the "played games" menu in steam and i've run it but it doesnt give me the option for esf when i start the server, it gives me the options for all the other games like hl counter-strike so on and so fouth soo can someone plz help me!!!!! =(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't use the STEAM dedicated server.

Go HERE and download the HLDS Update Tool. Place it into any folder (I suggest something like My Documents/HLServer or C:\HLServer)

Then run the update tool.

I did this a LONG time ago so I don't remember the steps to get this set-up from the begining but once you have everything updated, ask me if you need more help.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just so you know, after you run that update tool, you need the esf beta 1.2.3 w32 srvr download found at www.esf-world.com it's like 60 mb or something like that. Once you download and install that, your golden.

Best answers
k , ive downloaded those things and istalled them and now have no clue what to do next =(

Best answers
Nevermind i figure it out now on to my next problem admin mod thx for the help =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeoBuny, try not to double post as it is against forum policy. If you have something to add and no one has posted yet you can simply edit your post.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom