HI...I'm new

Best answers
Well I'm new to this game and I wanted to know how to play lol...I have counter strike condition zero and I install this Full Install - 184.8 MB v.1.2.3 beta and I tried to play but I couldn'T so I want to know if there's anything btw this that I need to dl in order to play

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You would be correct, Jakut.

In onder to play ESF, you will need a legit copy of Half-Life 1, or CS 1.6. Please not that you cannot use ESF if you download CS 1.6 through Condition Zero, you will need the retail version of either Half-Life or CS for that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you need steam! To run ESF, but for some reason I got ESF from a internet cafe and it doesn't have steam!
It works through Half-Life, so all I do is open Half-Life, custom game and activate ESF then i'm in! I dont know if i'm the only one but......

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the old WON system wich dosent run online since it died long ago

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
And you need steam! To run ESF, but for some reason I got ESF from a internet cafe and it doesn't have steam!
It works through Half-Life, so all I do is open Half-Life, custom game and activate ESF then i'm in! I dont know if i'm the only one but......
That's WON you're using, and WON is dead. I think you can only still use the old HL if you play LAN games, but even then, Steam is recommended because non-Steam ESF is pretty buggy.

Best answers
well I was thinking that I could play cuz I could intall it....since any other place that I tried to install it I couldn't but with cs condition zero I could...well anyway the only thing I asked was if I needed to dl anything else...like the dedicated server install or with only the full version I could play. cuz I've just install it and when I try to play I see steam trying to do something then there's a sort of dos window that appear and then it it close and doesn't do a thing...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't need the dedicated server. What you need is to buy, or download (through Steam of course) Half-Life 1, or the retail Counter-Strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom