Hi!I'm new. Just a few Q's on bfp and esf

Best answers
Hello fellow gamers. I'm new here (duh!) and i have a few questions to ask about BFP and ESF. I won't be flaming either games so don't worry!

1. I read that you can't do any hand to hand combos like punches and kicks in ESF. Is this true?

2. I know BFP had legal issues with FUNI. Does BFP have DBZ characters still or are they just modeled differently?

What i'm really trying to get at is that if ESF is just blasting Ki's at each other with any hand to hand combos, then wouldn't it get boring?

Best answers
ok combos no,is not really like DMZ adn that stuff, but meele is the bomb, u dont really need combos, although in the realieses like beta 2 there should be a new meele called advanced meele, which should kind of have stuff like that

BFP doesnt have anything to do with dbz anymore, except, the fact taht the characters fly, and fight, with meele adn beams, everything that makes it a dbz game, is gone except the beams and stuff

and BFP inst talked about here because this is ESF, y didnt u post this on the BFP forums

and dont bump, because u double post, just use teh edit button

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I gotta say is...

Why dont you try it out?

There is no hand to hand combat... But thats the part thats
kinda complicated to described. ESF Beta 1.0 is well. A Beta. Not
finished yet. So what you can really do at the moment is Lock on
to a target(another player) while having melee selected. Hit Primary
fire again.

And you will dash at the enemy. While holding secondary button
you can knock them into the wall with a head butt, drop kick,
or upper cut.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aye, bumping can get you banned. I very, very, very strongly suggest you read the sticky topics for new players before you make inquiries as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you didnt just there you spammed!:p
well bfp is pretty much dead now, and i never liked it much in the first place esf is better:yes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your name gives you away, useless response. Please... BFP might be dead, but that comment sounds more like a flame than anything. Let the BFP fans have their fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bfp sux ass.There fans died with there hopeless dreams of making a good dbz mod:\ They suck ass and if you want to talk aout there mod go talk about it over on there forums.even though there site has closed down now:rolleyes: Esf is much better then bfp even if bfp is a quake 3 mod and isnt dbz.There gameplay sux and there fans suck ass:S

Best answers
I agree, talk about bfp, sos etc. On other forums, Its rude

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeto101
I agree, talk about bfp, sos etc. On other forums, Its rude

well you can talk about sos here i think.But not bfp because i have a problem with them and there fans.:\

Best answers
OMG another nemo christ is a bucket....jeez thats 2 nemos besides me....grrr;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Nemo
OMG another nemo christ is a bucket....jeez thats 2 nemos besides me....grrr;/
well although this is spam and nemo wont see it its still funny that there is 2 of you:p I think the regular nemo is coolist better then mr nemo:D anyways on topic bfp fans suck ass you post anything about your mod and they try to flame you because theres died and sucked

Best answers
easy guys. no flames. just let's talk. i don't know whenever someone mentions sos or bfp some pl go mad and the'r like "talk about in thier forum" "don't talk about it here, it's rude" i mean .. it's not like ESF is jealous from these other mods and don't want nobody to hear about them!!!

just chill out!

abot hand to hand. currently you can kinda hyper kick/punch and smash them to the ground. and belive me the game is very fast and it a lot of fun. if you just hear about it, it might look wierd, or useless. but when you play it and discover how it works it will make you feel like DBZ! "my eyes can't follow them!"

Best answers
its not that, its just that there are places for those discussions and the ESF forum is not the place, go to the off topic forums to talk about other mods. If you want to relate a mod back to esf (i.e- i thought they did this good in bfp (if thats possible), why not use it here) thats alright, but just talkin about bfp or sos is out of place in the ESF mod forum. (its called esf chat for a reason)

Best answers
whats bumping? sorry i just dont know what it its, and whats with all the hostility over BFP it just freekin mod who cares if you like it or hate it, it not even an important subject, christ were in the esf forum to learn about ESF and post our ideas an what not

bah aruging about a game, i dunno

still whats bumping

and just another question how did ESF score the rights to DBZ, my feelings are why wouldnt funmation want the publicity from a HL mod i mean jesus its spawed from what made cs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by killjoy
whats bumping? sorry i just dont know what it its, and whats with all the hostility over BFP it just freekin mod who cares if you like it or hate it, it not even an important subject, christ were in the esf forum to learn about ESF and post our ideas an what not

bah aruging about a game, i dunno

still whats bumping

and just another question how did ESF score the rights to DBZ, my feelings are why wouldnt funmation want the publicity from a HL mod i mean jesus its spawed from what made cs
w/e :rolleyes: All i know is Bfp sux ass and i hope they all have bad dreams about how there mod sucked.Then i want there children and there children's children to have bad dreams and they scream about it then i hope they cant sleep and they cant eat about it.:\

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, first off, the word of the day is "THEIR."

T - H - E - I - R

The possessive form of they
1. Used as a modifier before a noun: their accomplishments; their home town.
2. Usage Problem His, her, or its

The word you have all been using is "THERE."

T - H - E - R - E

1. At or in that place: sit over there.
2. To, into, or toward that place: wouldn't go there again.
3. At that stage, moment, or point: Stop there before you make any more mistakes.
4. In that matter: I can't agree with him there.

ADJECTIVE: 1. Used especially for emphasis after the demonstrative pronoun that or those, or after a noun modified by the demonstrative adjective that or those: That person there ought to know the directions to town.
2. Nonstandard Used for emphasis between a demonstrative adjective meaning “that” or “those” and a noun: No one is sitting at that there table. Them there beans ought to be picked.

And just for good measure, let us not forget "THEY'RE"

T - H - E - Y - ' - R - E

It doesn't have a definition, just realize that it is the combonation of "THEY" and "ARE," as in THEY ARE over there, or THEY ARE playing ESF.

Now, since that is out of the way, let me say this:

Leave BFP off of our forums. If they are trashing us, don't bring us down to their level (yes, THEIR level). Just shut up about it now before it gets more firey than it is. It isn't even fair to judge the mod as it is now, you would have to go back and play RC 3.0. Even if you have, don't say a word, we don't need it. Just be happy that you have ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Alright, first off, the word of the day is "THEIR."

T - H - E - I - R

The possessive form of they
1. Used as a modifier before a noun: their accomplishments; their home town.
2. Usage Problem His, her, or its

The word you have all been using is "THERE."

T - H - E - R - E

1. At or in that place: sit over there.
2. To, into, or toward that place: wouldn't go there again.
3. At that stage, moment, or point: Stop there before you make any more mistakes.
4. In that matter: I can't agree with him there.

ADJECTIVE: 1. Used especially for emphasis after the demonstrative pronoun that or those, or after a noun modified by the demonstrative adjective that or those: That person there ought to know the directions to town.
2. Nonstandard Used for emphasis between a demonstrative adjective meaning “that” or “those” and a noun: No one is sitting at that there table. Them there beans ought to be picked.

And just for good measure, let us not forget "THEY'RE"

T - H - E - Y - ' - R - E

It doesn't have a definition, just realize that it is the combonation of "THEY" and "ARE," as in THEY ARE over there, or THEY ARE playing ESF.

Now, since that is out of the way, let me say this:

Leave BFP off of our forums. If they are trashing us, don't bring us down to their level (yes, THEIR level). Just shut up about it now before it gets more firey than it is. It isn't even fair to judge the mod as it is now, you would have to go back and play RC 3.0. Even if you have, don't say a word, we don't need it. Just be happy that you have ESF.
sonic boyster you annoy me:\ and for some reason i want to flame you but i wont.Everything you do is un called for just shut up and sit down somewhere and stop trying to be a smartass:S

Best answers
he does have a point though, leave the trashin of other mods out of the esf forum. So what if you didnt like it, and if theyre sayin crap, theres still no reason to bring it into these forums (and a mod should close this forum, theres no reason for it to be open anymore)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom