Hi Im Dato

Dato

D
He... Hello... Im Dato, nice meeting you all i hope i enjoy ESF :) Ive played it like 2 years ago but that was when it was crappy, If anybody would like to give me some tips on some techniques feel free, otherwise just welcome me. Oh, and one more thing, what happened to Dragon Mod Z, anybody know? Ok thanks, and Hi.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi, please get rid of the big signature, or we will do it for you.

enjoy your stay :)

(sig limit is 600x200 pixels. as per the AUP)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Camrose? No ****. Welcome to the forums!

Just stay away from the mango and you'll be alright.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I have a very big E-wang.
Be that as it may, but we both know that you can't keep it hard after only one E-beer.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Be that as it may, but we both know that you can't keep it hard after only one E-beer.
.. Why do you.. both know that..? o_O

Ahem, welcome to the forum, Dato. Enjoy your stay. :D

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome! be sure to steer clear of kaination, he's dangerous o_o

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Welcome to ESF and the very nice although strange community.

Kaination is pure evil so stay away from him.
nah I <3 Kain

Dato

D
Heh, hopefully i have one post now, thanks. Thats amazing! There is so many Canadians :yes: Well, thanks for the tutoriul im just about to start it up, i see that it aint so old school as it was back in the day, eh? Ok, if any of you want to give me a list of the people to stay away from go right ahead, thanks :laff: .

Dato

D
Wow, this game is way intense now! I would be honered to spar with one of you newer players, or semi-new. I would like to know how to create a online server, for others to join.

Best answers
Beware of double-postage. It's bad. You still have no posts. I've had 58 all day.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Your post count does not increase when you post in off-topic.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Ryeko said:
Beware of double-postage. It's bad. You still have no posts. I've had 58 all day.
Remember, folks, a high post count does not make you a better member. So less of the taunting.. o_O

And I'm afraid there are rules against double posting, Dato, so try to avoid it in future. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like your sig Dato :).
Raeku said:
Your post count does not increase when you post in off-topic.
Quoted for truth.
Dato said:
Wow, this game is way intense now! I would be honered to spar with one of you newer players, or semi-new. I would like to know how to create a online server, for others to join.
Depending on your connection speed and how fast it can upload you may get people with high pings if your upload is crap. It's probably just better to go to a public server and play on that anyway. If your'e new, head over to ESF-World and read the flash tutorial for some hints and tips ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom