Hi I'am in problem

Best answers
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Youth Is it possible to explain to me how to download esf game and also how to obtain the half-life and other programs so I can download and run the game I want you to explain all this talk of pictures because I honestly do not understand the words written
But I understand him through the pictures faster, simpler, please, I've made the game from 2 weeks I do not know what to do I want to enjoy this game .... if you allow
(Explain the most important thing filmed speech)
Thank you. Your friend Michael

Best answers
I want to clarify to the third point of Crg, but I can not buy half-life, but is it possible to Chhr me how I can I buy does mean exactly that Create an account cashU is a problem for me but you can if generously to create me an account cashU and put him 10 dollars and give me the name and Password this if this what you mean .............
Secondly, if there is a link to download the half-life along the I plead that place and also the half-life, but it does not cost 9.99 dollars if you can, I can not thank that I Ashkra also on the illustration to me.
Thanks

---------- Double Post below was added at - 10:55 PM has been merged with this post created - 10:51 PM at ----------

And I wanted to also point out that you could send me a gift that is, if estimated, and liked to put Emily estimated that if you send a gift to me ([email protected]) and I hope all I hope that you can send me ..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll have to buy Half Life yourself. Get a creditcard, get your parents to buy it for you, or use PayPal.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm selfish, because you can't be arsed to buy a game yourself? Wow, you are genuinely hilarious. I am seriously laughing my ass of here.

Best answers
I want to tell you something I am 15 and also my family do not like that subscribe to PayPal Secondly, I am not able to work and eventually want to tell you I confess I ask people guidance of the first jointly between the forum, but let your heart mercy, Sir, Please, I'm actually not joking I swear to God the Most High Great I do not lie I swear, if you let him die a liar all the people I know from my family.
Thank you for you made me sad when the best cartoon I have learned that his game come play it, but thank you ..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, but I don't think anyone on this forum will buy Half-Life 1 for you. You're better off asking your parents. :)

Best answers
thanks but r u reeding my wrote good

((((( I want to tell you something I am 15 and also my family do not like that subscribe to PayPal Secondly, I am not able to work and eventually want to tell you I confess I ask people guidance of the first jointly between the forum, but let your heart mercy, Sir, Please, I'm actually not joking I swear to God the Most High Great I do not lie I swear, if you let him die a liar all the people I know from my family.
Thank you for you made me sad when the best cartoon I have learned that his game come play it, but thank you .. )))))

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I read your post, but nobody on the forum going to buy this game for you. You're better off asking your parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom