hi guys!!

Best answers
i've been gone for a while and ive come back! you might remember from such topics as bringing back eea for some people. yeah so ive been gone for the longest time and have been wonderin whats happened since i left in september.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't really know or either remember you. But welcome back! Don't you think though this should be in off-topic?. But nothing much has been changing around here lately. v1.3 is still under developement, but some sweet pictures has been added in the Picture Gallery. I've also added a Earth Special Forces v1.3 Mod Profile on HL2Files.com that might interest you, and check out the latest Picture Of The Week, it's really awesome. For the rest, i suggest / recommend you should check out the forums for new things, there are some great maps released.

If you want that, check out the map section at HL2Files. You'll see if you scroll down 5 maps. 4 is made by other people, and 1 (Earth Special Forces Gero Xmas Map) is made by the Earth Special Forces team. A special "Xmas" Gero map. And besides that point, AMXX v1.70 has been released. A lot of things has been changed in AMXX, and some great plugins can be created for Earth Special Forces.

Also, Earth Special Forces Reversed has been released. (click here to go to the Thread) And if you wonder what it is, it's actually Earth Special Forces v1.1, but revived again by some people. At the link above i gave you will direct you to their website and the download links will be shown at the bottom of the page.

Information related to Reversed ESF
Reversed-ESF is mainly a new opportunity for all the "old school" Earth Special Forces beta 1.1 players to re-live the fast paced action that was once so golden among others, not only is it available for the old players but to anyone willing to download and run the game.

While the bigger part of esf's community went playing 1.2 at it's release saying "it's amazing!" the fanbase of 1.1 slowly died and was totally forgotten, Reversed-ESF is the counter-attack on this and they hope for beta 1.1 to turn out to be the most popular version once more.

With major support from different people all over they proudly present to you another choice between fun fast paced action and aching fingers. Now they aren´t only trying to revive the golden times of 1.1, they also try to convince the ESF dev team to finaly get away from limiting the melee in any way. Don´t get them wrong here, they do have major respect for the ESF team, they are dedicated and created an awesome mod, just they are going into the wrong direction when it comes down to melee for them.

That's about as much as there is to R-ESF, now we suggest you to go download the mod and above all, have fun.
So, got enough information now? ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom