Hi guys !

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Anyone fill me in what's been happening ? Not sure if anyone still remembers me but hell, wanted to say hi to those who know me seeing I'm back in the game n' stuff.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Of course I remember you Encore, welcome back! :D. Well, a lot has been happening actually. You might want to check the news section, the esf website, etc. And also check the bottom of the forums if you wish to have a quick chit chat. Sorry that my reply is not so long, but I'm at work. ^_^.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Hey encore. Its been so long since i saw you on ESF or any ESF forum or any GFX forum lol. so what's up ?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey encore. Its been so long since i saw you on ESF or any ESF forum or any GFX forum lol. so what's up ?
Yeah well been playing World of Warcraft and such and I wasn't able to play ESF at all thanks to not being able to create nor join servers thanks to some windows installation bug so didn't bother really. Now after Blizzard ripped me off with 3.0 patch and not giving out my Gladiator title properly, decided to play this again :D

Any of oldies still playing ( e.g. Kartsah Omni etc. ? :) )

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hey, I do! You totally forgot about me :(

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You play ESF sky ? Cause i've never seen you...

@encore those two you mentioned don't play anymore..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Aww Sky you know ilu<3

Aw shame :( seems like lots of people I played with before stopped. :c

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
None of the old pro players (europe) is still around.
I still am in contact with some of them though (msn and such)
If anybody sees Omni somewhere say hi from me ^_^

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ready to give us ... an encore of your performance?

Welcome back anyway!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
rofl kai :p say hi to him from me will ya :D

also DJready, nice to see you still around ;> s2k long disbanded or ?

Best answers
I got this esf e-mail today. And decided to check out the forums. Hi, I'm still alive guys but grew older. :rolleyes: Havnt played ESF in ages tho. But still got good memories of it. Didnt really like what they've done in 1.3 gameplay wise. But that was like more then a year ago. Not sure what changed ever since. Is it worth to check it out right now? I really dont care about eye-candy. How is the melee system?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I got this esf e-mail today. And decided to check out the forums. Hi, I'm still alive guys but grew older. :rolleyes: Havnt played ESF in ages tho. But still got good memories of it. Didnt really like what they've done in 1.3 gameplay wise. But that was like more then a year ago. Not sure what changed ever since. Is it worth to check it out right now? I really dont care about eye-candy. How is the melee system?
As you noticed within the email. The melee system is being redone within v1.3. It'll be awesome, I can tell you that. And further more, you know the recent news as that has been included within the email as well :D. Welcome back though, I'm glad people are returning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom