Hi every body

Best answers
Hi
I'm vegetoSSJ a big DBZ fan I was playing DragonBall Source but now it's dead :cry: so I bought Half Life 1 and downloaded ESF and so I'm playing and I'm happy that the open beta came in the same time that I came in I have some problems with it I think I can't say them here I will make a thread in the bug forum
and thats all good luck on your mod and I hope that you will never die like what happened to DBS Bye

P.S: I will be in the forums

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woot, this was your second choice!

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's as I said when I was the 2nd Son, 2nd is right after 1st.

Welcome, have a good time and don't fall victim to the Nix's forces!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi, Dr. Nick.

I saw DB: Source screenshots. They made me cringe and be ashamed of ever even playing DBZ-based games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember DMZ?

Good times, heh. Good times.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i remember DMZ, and BFP....

good times

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually replaced all the ESF sounds with DMZ sounds in 1.1 I think. It was AWE-SOME.

BLUUUP B LLUUUUPUPUPUP

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i wouldn't go that far....

Best answers
Remember DMZ?

Good times, heh. Good times.
Are you kidding? That mod was fun to play for pissing people off alone. BIG BANG ATTAC "You fly into their big bang before they let it loose LULZ". Lets not forget the power struggles sprites that seem to take up the whole map!. Not to mention changing into SSJ was a pain : click click CLICK CLICK click click click click click times 100 and when you do finally change some one hits ya with a deathball...

Oh yeah nice to meet ya and hope you enjoy ESF. PSSST aim a beam at the ceiling and hold jump.... `supersercretecodetogocell`

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you kidding? That mod was fun to play for pissing people off alone. BIG BANG ATTAC "You fly into their big bang before they let it loose LULZ". Lets not forget the power struggles sprites that seem to take up the whole map!. Not to mention changing into SSJ was a pain : click click CLICK CLICK click click click click click times 100 and when you do finally change some one hits ya with a deathball...

Oh yeah nice to meet ya and hope you enjoy ESF. PSSST aim a beam at the ceiling and hold jump.... `supersercretecodetogocell`
No, I'm not kidding. The mod itself might've sucked, but the people I've met at DMZ have become some of my best and closest friends. What's a mod without a community?

Seriously, no community has ever, EVER, had the same impact on me that DMZ had. For those of you who visited that forum (you know who you are), let me post some usernames for old times' sake.

InsaneJester. (lulz Im too lazy to work on a mod so let me fake an accident where in which i lose an arm)
Akira.
Nessaja.
Prowler.
KornSkorpion (Barney at ESF).
Kama. The very same.
Jnh.
Jc. Also GHP's coder.
Lid.
SomeAsshole. God, he was like the Maddox of those forums.
Ryoko. Also the very same.
Cldmani.
Linda. SOHL's Linda.
Tales.

And I'm sure there's many more I forgot to mention. Awesome people, all of them.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, Origin, now you're making me all nostalgic. Back in my high school days a majority of my free time was spent bouncing back and forth between the two forums.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I'm not kidding. The mod itself might've sucked, but the people I've met at DMZ have become some of my best and closest friends. What's a mod without a community?

Seriously, no community has ever, EVER, had the same impact on me that DMZ had. For those of you who visited that forum (you know who you are), let me post some usernames for old times' sake.

InsaneJester. (lulz Im too lazy to work on a mod so let me fake an accident where in which i lose an arm)
Akira.
Nessaja.
Prowler.
KornSkorpion (Barney at ESF).
Kama. The very same.
Jnh.
Jc. Also GHP's coder.
Lid.
SomeAsshole. God, he was like the Maddox of those forums.
Ryoko. Also the very same.
Cldmani.
Linda. SOHL's Linda.
Tales.

And I'm sure there's many more I forgot to mention. Awesome people, all of them.
I guess I didn't matter, hah. Smo was my favorite though, that guy was hilarious. DMZ was the first forum I really visited/read. I grew up reading those forums, and I remember its decline. It feels vaguely reminiscent of what these forums are going through.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*hugs Optional*

And yeah, Smo.. he must've been one of the most random persons I've ever seen.

EDIT: Oh, I was Chaos btw. >_>

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
And he still is <3
Anyways, I never really liked DMZ and I was more of a forum lurker there.. But I do remember almost everyone you guys mentioned :)

I feel old now -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gah, you feel old? I've been on ESF for 5,5 years now and I only came here when DMZ died.. DMZ started what, 7-8 years ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom