hi all ... pls help me

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no code. When you add new models, they have to replace the ones that are already there. When you download a custom model, the filename will contain the name of the character it replaces. (Example: You download a Brolly model, but the file name says Vegeta.mdl). To add models, you need to go into your models folder in your ESF director and find the character folder that the custom model is supposed to replace.

Best answers
Punishing said:
Well you cannot add more models. You can replace the default models with other ones. Let's say you want to replace a goku model with a ssj3goku you downloaded.Rename ssj3goku.mdl to goku.mdl and move it to esf/models/player/goku and replace your old goku.mdl with the new one. But that's just a model replacement so it won't have anything new. ESF v1.3 will have more transformations for each character.
lol two threads of the same subject?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
That is completely untrue, I have made a Cooler and Brolly class plugin (unreleased), and they are separate models in separate folders. I may release it for fun xD...

Best answers
swobj said:
That is completely untrue, I have made a Cooler and Brolly class plugin (unreleased), and they are separate models in separate folders. I may release it for fun xD...
That is true , but he did not wanted a plugin ,he wanted the source code of that plugin . I made plugins like that aswell. Dunno if i am allowed to release them on these forums.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
LOL, i think we can, why wouldnt we? Well I think I may release it soon. Its not going to be super duper with oo look at that sorta effects (maybe =P) but I'll probably release it now, maybe within a few days, gotta fix dem bugs xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom