Hi, 2 problems

Best answers
I have a 2 small problems, can you help me out?
Problem 1: When i try to us CTDB (Capture the Dragon Balls) it says "trying to authenticate with WON servers" and then crashes, then it tells me that my HL and ESF are out of date. I have Half-Life V1.1.1 and ESF V1.2.3! I asked this question and before and got the reply "download steam" so i did. id dint make a difference (thanx neway btw!). also, reading other peoples problems i realised everyone is saying you cant play ESF without STEAM. I can. whats up with that, the only ESF i cant play is CTDB.
Problem 2: Mising bitmap font: gfx/vgui/fonts/640_scouterstats text.tga
Mising bitmap font: gfx/vgui/fonts/640_mele text.tga
I get these error messages when im trying to enter game. I own Half-Life, bought it fair and square, and have its original CD key. Whats up?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Non-Steam use is not supported. You'll need to use Steam if you want ESF to run correctly.

Best answers
i did download steam, it says so in the original message. by the way, if it makes a difference, i dont play online, just LAN and it worked fine without steam excepting CTDB

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF also works without steam for me, but only for LAN...
SO I suggest you use steam, I hope you know where to install steam and ESF.

Oh btw, playing online is MUCH more funner than against bots or LAN, trust me I know, I only started online last month and you might not think so but just try ESF online, you won't regret it!

Best answers
pain how can i make a server not create serv but i mean when i logg from my serv it dont close decided server or something for esf :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom