HFIL... really means HELL >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn! If they keep this up there won't be any maps left for the forum competition!

On a more related note, I'm going to bathe in that pool of blood.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, the maps are getting better and better!

The more the better. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I second that, Twisteh. o_O

So many awesome maps lately, Coldeh's King Yemma and Wastes maps, and Zero's City and Otherworld Tourney maps are so awesome, I just can't decide which to play first. @_@

Some of the Forum Competition's maps look awesome too, I hope they'll be publicly released once the comp's over, it's a shame to let all that hard work go to waste. :3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HFIL...Of fourse, I don't think anbody has done that, good choice.

Is it possible to have everyone on the map always have halos?

Best answers
HFIL=Home For Infinite Losers, thats what it means.
Anyways, looks good. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
HFIL=Home For Infinite Losers, thats what it means.
Anyways, looks good. :yes:
You obviously don't know the story behind it.

HFIL was called Hell in the original Japanese version, but when it was dubbed they changed it to HFIL to avoid people *****ing about it, because the Western depiction of Hell is different from DBZ's version of it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, HFIL was the censored version of HELL.

Pfft, I know what map im NOT playing on after seeing that pic. Yeah, thats right.

TOM.

EDIT: Curse you, Shiojin!!! Oh, and Im pretty sure they changed it simply because many religious people would complain about hell being in a cartoon for kids (whom it really wasnt intended for in the first place). DBZ also makes hell look pretty spiffy. I wouldnt mind going there.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
looks a bit empty,eh?

NEWS: So much news...i really was suprised. :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed it does, Zeo. I mean, you go there, get purified, then basically get to chill out or whatever it is those spirits do in the afterlife. I don't recall them being punished.. Oh wait, don't the bad spirits get sent to like, the demon realm, where Dabura rules?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I remember correctly, Dabura turned into a pansy (meaning hes very nice now) after he was released from buu. Basically, its a win win situation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes he did, but I was talking about before that. ^_^

But never mind, let's stay on topic now. :3

Coldeh, I know it's still a WIP, but you remember that there's a statue in the center of the lake, right? And I believe the lake was bigger than that: there were spirits in little boats, rowing around in it. Goku lands in the lake when he falls off Snakeway, and the spirits go all OMGWTF when he splashes down near them.

It looks very nice so far, quite peaceful. :yes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched the episode with the lake in it about 10 times now, the way it is now, it should be the right size =x

As for the fountain, working on it =/

Now that I look at the screenshot, the lake seems a little smal because of the large sand scale, crap... Guess It's texture replacing time again ;_;

Best answers
What about that tree with king yemma's fruit on it? Was that near the lake?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The spirits get purified in the machine you see at the start of Movie 12 (Rebirth of Fusion), those who keep their bodies (Frieza, Cell, Babadi etc) go to HFIL/HELL to enjoy a nightmarish eternity of being owned by filler characters in turbans.

As for the map, it looks very swish, can't wait to see what else you add to it. You gotta show me how to do mountains like that >.<

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Kasey. Thank you, I forgot about that one.

@Dust. It's easy man, just make good use of the triangle technique.

Best answers
Damn, this map is really cool, just another map to add to 1.3. Just how many official ESF maps are going to be in 1.3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom