Hey

Best answers
Okay, heh, i have alot of questions..if you dont mind taking yourtime to answer them it would be greatfully appreciated ;) Ive been playing awhile and am a decent player, but here i go o_O

1.) Okay, firstly....this is kind of a noob question but its annoying me not knowing, Swooping is just double tapping 'W' to fly fast, correct?

2.) How is it, when im flying fast (double tapping/holding W) right into someone, they hit me instead..not a head on, or anything..just i dont get a hit off..( and yes melee IS selected )

3.) What annoys me, is when really 'l337' people teleport around really fast and..well..own me? Hehe, i cant even hit them..any suggestions? I do use my radar but it doesnt help

4.) Also, Does anyone have a character suggestion? I've been fond of frieza...but alot of the best people ive seen are cell + vegeta.

5.) Last question, Whats the best way to use teleport? I know evading is good, but people use it alot more than i see need be. What else is it good for, is it faster for catching people than just flying after them?

I apoligize for so many noob questions, but i been wanting to ask them forever. Any replys are appreciated, just dont message if your going to be an a$$...Again, thank you..and bye

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hazzard3281 said:
Okay, heh, i have alot of questions..if you dont mind taking yourtime to answer them it would be greatfully appreciated ;) Ive been playing awhile and am a decent player, but here i go o_O

1.) Okay, firstly....this is kind of a noob question but its annoying me not knowing, Swooping is just double tapping 'W' to fly fast, correct?

yes

2.) How is it, when im flying fast (double tapping/holding W) right into someone, they hit me instead..not a head on, or anything..just i dont get a hit off..( and yes melee IS selected )

Its called anglehit. You have to git the enemy from a certain angle and you avoid a headon and still hit your enemy.

3.) What annoys me, is when really 'l337' people teleport around really fast and..well..own me? Hehe, i cant even hit them..any suggestions? I do use my radar but it doesnt help

The only suggestion to fix that is training by using the bots smartly ;)
Make the bots teleport 100% and try to hit them as much as possible. Raise the bots level for harder trtainig. But the point is still to have there teleport set to 100%

4.) Also, Does anyone have a character suggestion? I've been fond of frieza...but alot of the best people ive seen are cell + vegeta.

Well it all depends on your stile. Vegeta has good all round speed and HP. Cell has good speed and so on. Evry character has his pros and cons. If you learn to use Friezas fingerlaser you can be unstopable XD

5.) Last question, Whats the best way to use teleport? I know evading is good, but people use it alot more than i see need be. What else is it good for, is it faster for catching people than just flying after them?

It can be ussed as a means of attack to or just to confuse the oponent. If you swoop and stop to swoop and than press tepeport you can suprise people who arnt to experienced. Or the pros aswell XD depends on your luck. Or you can teleport round and make the enemy look for you. Just wach your KI bar while doing that.

I apoligize for so many noob questions, but i been wanting to ask them forever. Any replys are appreciated, just dont message if your going to be an a$$...Again, thank you..and bye
Well thats what i know ^^ Hope i helped.

Best answers
that's right. but it have no "combo flash" but i know how to use combo1 and combo2.
^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom