Hey.

Best answers
Okay guys, I'm gonna tell you straight off the only things I know how to do in 3D Studio Max is make a basic shape, zoom in, zoom out, and that's about it. I got it two days ago. I have spoken via email to TryForce. An excellent guy with talent. I was wondering if any of you have any Very basic tutorials for a noob guy like me that can't extrude a face on a sphere =\. If any of you still have the tutorials you used to learn I'd appreciate it beyond words. Any and all help regarding modelling will be deeply appreciated and commended. Here are ways to contact me:

AIM: ximonkix
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]
Gmail: [email protected]

Thanks for any and all help please contact me if you can help or I can help you at all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go to your local library and borrow the "3DSMax (6,7 or 8) Bible". I learned more from that book than most anything else.

Best answers
Read the tutorial thread and ask around 3d forums. Best suggestion, look at the tutorail/help files in max. They may be bland and seem a bit unclear at first but they are definitely well worth it. Try and get a feel for the Max interface before going down into details, I find learning how to control the tools really helps for using them.

As most people I just messed around until I learned something. =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom