Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hey ned im sorry for what i said ok and i didnt mean to have a go at u or any thing it was just vox he annoyed me because he started pocking his nose in when it had nothin to do with him.
Im sorry for taking it out on u ok. I didnt know that your model wasnt the proper one and i didnt know u and the esf person was doing edits to it.

It was just that your model was the best one ive seen and i really wanted it and when i got it , it had holes in it and i was really disapointed and then i found out that it wasnt the proper model it was just kind of a test to see what it was like in the game.
So im sorry for all the things that i said and im sorry for the things that i said about thta model. Its just that i want a decent vegetto model in esf and yours was the best. So all i wanted was that model is that so much to ask for. I dont know when its going to be released so i dont know how long i have to wait but if the model is going to be that good then i can wait and when is 1.1 going to be released.

So plz forgive me ok because im really sorry.
BUT if vox starts again then so do i.

vox

Best answers
poking my nose? i was informing you that you WERENT allowed to leak the model and that the holes WERENT his fault, it was the stupid leaks, which proves why you WERENT allowed to leak it

now that you apologized to ned you should apologize to me

so go **** yourself you 12 yr old *******

G
vox I hope a mod dosen't reads this thread, just a suggestion(as a freindly help not criting) butu should have left this thread alone and waited 4 a mod to close itthe insults and caps will get u kiked so controll ur temper(lol,I do same all the time)so I suggest u deleate that.

vox

Best answers
or not, i deserve an apology from the newbie :)

Best answers
u aint going to get an apology no matter what and im not 12 years old so go **** your self u ****ing ass hole.

y do u keep causing trouble for.
u started all the greaf so i ended it so leave it to that will u.
so grow up will u , u little child.

and your the newbie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn you guys are stubborn.Ok end this ****

Best answers
Originally posted by vox
poking my nose? i was informing you that you WERENT allowed to leak the model and that the holes WERENT his fault, it was the stupid leaks, which proves why you WERENT allowed to leak it

now that you apologized to ned you should apologize to me

so go **** yourself you 12 yr old ******* ;)

umm just that you should be pming or e-mailing actually and a 12 year old? who cares? i'm 11! so is fortnox :p so be nice now :p

Best answers
im trying to end it but vox doesnt want to by the looks.

and i am not 12 years old for god sake.

Best answers
Since we're all announcing our ages..... I'm 12

**EDIT** LoL, 3 people posted while I was typing that..

vox

Best answers
Originally posted by guyver101
u aint going to get an apology no matter what and im not 12 years old so go **** your self u ****ing ass hole.

y do u keep causing trouble for.
u started all the greaf so i ended it so leave it to that will u.
so grow up will u , u little child.

and your the newbie.
greaf?
you're*
dude..... you're calling me a newbie?
1) I didn't distribute a model ned asked everyone not to
2) I knew the holes in it weren't his fault
3) I'm not illiterate
4) I didn't flame ned...
5) I didn't say the stupidest insult in the universe..

i'm not causing trouble, i'm asking for an apology..... :)

heres why you owe me an apology..... you thought you were right and flamed me.... in this thread you admit you were wrong.... so then you shouldn't have flamed me if you were wrong
:) now apologize

Best answers
lol @ pr0. Guyver, you need to stfu, cuz a mod is gonna come along and most likely ban you for this...

vox

Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
vox is a pimp
damn straight :)

thnx pro n hellspawn :O

and heres why you're 12

you have the mentality of a 12 year old

"Oh and y dont u go **** your self because thats the only thing your good at.
and your mum is so fat people mistaken her for the millenium dome. "

would someone older than 12 say that?

heres another reason why you're 12....

i showed my girlfriend this post and she says "What is he.. 12?"
then ned posted and he said "What are you.. 12?"

so..... 12 seems to be your age.... if not physically.. then mentally

Best answers
how old are u because i can tell u this u seem to be a 1 year old by the way your acting and there is no way in hell your getting a apology.

so quite it will u because this aint worth it.

i apologised to ned and what i said about his model and that is all im going to do.
i am not 12 years old and i dont act like it because if u saw me in real life then u would notice that i dont even act like a 12 year old but maybe u do. dont mean other people like to act like u.

so just grow up because your being childish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By the way hes acting he doesnt sound like a 1 year old.Dude I think you better apologyze before he report this to a MOD and then get your ass kicked out of here (im close to a ban omg) so stop the flaming......I dont think hes childish neither I think is the other way around.Guyver your sounding really honestly like a 1 year old.Not trying to be mean Im just telling you...

Best answers
spammers and flamers everywhere :tired: just seems you all wanna get banned. stop the flamin' guys and be happy, and vox **** ON THIS DAMNED MODEL ^^ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom