Hey! Look in here!

Best answers
Now that I have your attention, there are few things that V.B. wanted me to say for y'all (if you don't mind). Okay, these are for a select few, and in PM it would take too long, so...

1. to Scooterman & Koblano: (she's not typing, so it's still me :p) Hey guys, I was wondering if you two have Diablo II. I just started playing it. If you do, hunt out Lundi (in the chatrooms) or my character's name is Sabado (an assassin). Plus, I really like that you liked my poem ;)...Goku gave me the report on the reactions. And Goku still thinks that you BOTH have crushes on me.... (I do not...o_o)

2. to Nameless_Spectre ]V[: (still not her typing) I really don't like you, and we've both established that, but I must thank you for everything you did. Because of you, I have more faith in my...faith ;/ and bible knowledge.

3. to Cucumba & Deverz: (she's taking control! Ahhh!! ahhh!! j/k, still me) I'm feeling a whole lot happier now that my grandparents are gone. Whether I still have to wait two weeks or not is Deverz's decision, but I'm just saying I'm feeling a lot happier...but that may be because I had chocolate this morning, and chocolate makes me all happy and giddy and stuff.

4. to OWA & Aisha/Tepus: (still me!!!!) I'm really ticked at you, but you two have become on my good list all thanks to my sister. Though I didn't like you teasing her, I am a bit happy that despite me you offered to host her sig. Thanks guys, even though it didn't work out.

5. Last but not least, to Hitokiri: (ME! ME! ME!) *smooch*. J/k, I don't really like you that way. You're just another guy on the web for me.

K, that's all. See why it would have been hard via PM? Thank you for putting up with me, her little, more cuddly sister ;D, speaking in her tongue. I'm possessed! AH!!!! *starts gasping and hitting herself*...ahh! Okay, I'm really not. But....you'd think that, wouldn't you?

Retired
Best answers
*sigh*

I can't believe people still risk a warning or whatever.

you are warned as of now. you could have just Pm'ed this and we are just tired of seeing people post stuff on the forums when there is a PM system, PM's are not slower than this, so dont do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom