Best answers
hey everybody, this isnt as good as ss_vegetas ssj3 of course but this is based off -DBZ- Piccolos model edit, i only remapped the face and redid the hair a LITTLE but other than that dont say anything about it because im giving him all the credit. and sorry but i swore to keep this in my possesion only but somebody said they wanted screen shots anyway. make sure u look at BOTH OF THEM some people tend to be dumb and only look at the first one which isnt very flattering to the models hair structure.

SSJ3 GOKU

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its awesome!!! Gimme, gimme, gimme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I like the model, I only think the hair is... Echhhh... Yes, I looked at both pics

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya the hair is a little OFF but its still very very good none the less.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Can i have the models to put the mah site pleaaassee?

Best answers
sorry guys like i said i swore i wouldnt give it to anybody, somebody just said they wanted some screen shots

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah dbz was a stupid mofo...

Best answers
Wel Understandable it was a Promise but if this is the Clan DBZ then they are Dead and I don't think anybody would care but if it's someone Else then I won't ask But that is Awesome and I want it to ;)

Best answers
Or, you could do what DBZ piccolo did, and take the SSJ3 Goku model hair from one of BFP's packs

Best answers
Ok if DBZ Piccolo just took things and put it together Well O M G Why the Hell are you keeping a Promise that is so retarded? I would understand if he Actualy put work into it but that is just retarded gime a break Put it up to the Public

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes that is a bfp model head...

Best answers
ok fine ill up it up for download geez happy now?!

(ill put the link on my page in a little while)

Best answers
a) i didnt make it and the guy who gave it to me is banned from the forums
b) if u dont like it u dont have to d/l it when i put it up

so the point is shut up dude

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool even though its a rip of another model ill still dl it..

Best answers
yeah i know ill have it up in a little while but geocities is bein gay and not lettin me upload right now, but what makes me mad is whenever a model like that goes up everybody jumps on u about rippin off even tho i say before its up that i dont want credit and i know its not my creation im just helpin people who want a few new models til the next release

Best answers
YA!

Hey stop yelling at Fatty he didnt do anything wrong, hes just postin up his buddy's skin to see if peeps want to dl it. Jeez! By the way I'd like to dl that skin.:D :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome!!! He is finally gonna release it!!!! So, who was the one who had to hold the gun to ure head to make u do this??? Hehe!!

BTW, can I use it in my script?!? PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom