Hey just registered and I luv the game..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey all I Play the Game alot but Ive Never Participated in the Forums So I just thought I'd say hi and Does anyone have any advice for me.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Don't let people get to your head is the best advice I can give you, and train your melee skills, some people don't realise that this is a major part in the game, and only train with shooting beams, I'd advice to train melee with bots a bit.

And welcome to the forums btw

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the Advice and I do Realize that Melee is the Heart and Soul of this game I Love melee. :laff:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
^_^ some people just hate melee. but they dont understand that melee is the most inportant in esf. atleast its for me :) welcome to the forums :D have a great posting/reading time.. be sure to read the sticky's first :D

peace..

-Skyrider

Best answers
i completly hate meelee

hosted a server 2 guys joined..i was kicked about the map for 5 minutes...only managded to get one attck off at them...

and when you join most servers..like 1v1....you see the guy on the other side of the screen..then all of a sudden you splatered on a wall by a meele move..i thought this was a pyshical (cant spell :S) move...yet he never touched me
i notice i get kicked and what not..but attcks that never touch me

BEAMs all the way

welcome btw :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom