Hey is there pre done animations?

Best answers
Im wondereing this because im so lazy, and i don't want to animate if i can get a better animation off the internet.

If any one know where i can get free walking animations or anything pls let me hear:) :) :) :) :) :)

Best answers
What program are you asking for?
Im going to make a animation tutorial w/ 3DS Max soon, so if that's what you are using just hold on.

Best answers
for the animations to works, afaik, the bones in the animation have to match the bones in the model, there must be the same number of bones and they must have the exact same names ect.
and there might be some other restrictions.
so .. i don't know but i don't think you can find any free pre-made animations on the net. you can use the ones already in hl thu. and use the bones from the original model in your model

Best answers
the bones in the animation have to match the bones in the model
Well, this isn't exactly true. You may have less bones in the reference than in the sequence file. BUT: If you use a models qc as base and delete some bones in the ref, you have to mess around a bit in the qc: delete some hit boxes, chang attachments' bones.... But it worx, I did this with my cows.

Best answers
Hm OK no I get what you want. Just look in those default models or other custom made models for anims that match your skeleton or even change your skeleton.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres always the default hl animations

Best answers
thanx for helping me guys i ended up using animations from other models

Best answers
Originally posted by joelimon
thanx for helping me guys i ended up using animations from other models
Using other animations, such as Half-Life, for ESF will screw up because the certain things ESF model movements need will mess up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom