Hey Iron Man Fans Boys!~~~

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I haven't seen iron man.. but it doens't seem to have been that good considering I haven't heard much about it..

so HA HA HA !~~ The next batman movie is where itz gonna be at =O..

EPIC
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WaIR9dAZRR0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WaIR9dAZRR0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

interphazor (2 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam more realistic... right, because it's possible for a guy to have a Mach 3 engine in his hands and feet... *rolls eyes*... Iron Man was a good film, but The Dark Knight is epic... and Iron Man can't even compare... Batman's archvillain: a sadistic psychopath who kills people for fun... Iron Man's archvillain: some guy with ten magical rings... realistic, my ass...

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I've seen the movie and it was pretty good! I'm glad there will be a second part of Iron Man.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In its opening weekend, Iron Man grossed $98,618,668 in 4,105 theaters in the United States and Canada, ranking #1 at the box office<sup id="cite_ref-75" class="reference">[76]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-76" class="reference">[77]</sup>, making it the tenth-biggest movie opening weekend of all time<sup id="cite_ref-77" class="reference">[78]</sup>, ninth widest release in terms of theaters<sup id="cite_ref-78" class="reference">[79]</sup>, and the highest-grossing opening weekend of 2008. It grossed $35.2 million on its first day, making it the 13th-biggest opening day.<sup id="cite_ref-79" class="reference">[80]</sup> Iron Man had the second-best premiere ever for a non-sequel, coming behind Spider-Man. It had the fourth-biggest opening for a superhero movie.<sup id="cite_ref-germain_80-0" class="reference">[81]</sup>
As of May 6, 2008, Iron Man has grossed $214.7 million worldwide — $115.6 million in the United States and Canada and $99.1 million<sup id="cite_ref-81" class="reference">[82]</sup> in 57 other countries.
Keep in mind that this is the first movie in the Iron Man franchise, not a sequel, making it an unproven franchise. However, now that it has proven itself, one can expect its sequels to make even more money.

I read the crippled quote, and thought I'd add that Mandarin's rings aren't "magic". He found them in a crashed extraterrestrial spaceship.

As for the Mandarin :

Considered by many to be Iron Man's greatest foe, the Mandarin is a Chinese nobleman, scientist and former diplomat turned criminal mastermind.
He isn't a psychopath, sure, but he's quite intelligent. I'd rather be chased around by a crazy guy who hires thugs than someone who has diplomatic immunity.

Last edited:
whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God damn it jinx, I'd smack you in the mouth if I knew you in person. J/K

But seriously, come on. This is pathetic, "F U Ironman fanboys"?

Someone give him a warning.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow Jinx, way to berate a movie you haven't seen.

And haven't heard about?

What cave do you live in? o__O

Iron Man > Bat Man, IMO.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why can't I be excited for both? Way to create a false dichotomy.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do we have to pick sides... good movies are good movies.

Best answers
I choose...I choose...I choose BOTH!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also changed "F U" to "Hey"

Less Pew Pew plox

Best answers
Due to limited personal time, I haven't seen Iron Man yet, but I'm planning on going either tomorrownight or nextweek after my trip to Vienna. But I truely want to see it, and unlike other superhero movies, the reviews I've seen so far seem to dig Iron Man.

ALso, I can't wait for The Dark Knight.. Batman Begins was fecking sweet and my favourite superhero movie all time, bar maybe the first and second Batman and Hellboy (no idea why, I just love Hellboy.. Can't wait for that sequel as well.. Busy summer ^^)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, while i like batman more than any other superhero, i expect iron man to be a great movie anyway. partly because, cmon, its iron-man. if black sabbath made a song about him, he has to kick some kind of epic ass. but the other half is if jinx says it sucks, whether hes seen it or not, you can bet your next 4 years salary that its gonna be well worth seeing.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speaking of Batman and Iron Man - http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/212653.html

Anyway, VideoJinx... You do realize that Iron Man was just released last Friday, correct? You won't hear much about how well it did until a few weeks after it's release, at least on television or in the media. But by all means, it's a movie that's definitely worth watching unless you're a hardcore DC Comics fanatic that hates everything with a Marvel stamp/logo on it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read Civil War.
I think I know what you're getting at (Stark's new hero policy), but that's one of the reasons I don't read the comics. All the back story and story changes take away from the pure fun in saying "Spider/ Iron Man is awesome!" =/.

Then again, it's the same thing as hiding from the truth.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the main reason I respect Stark. I chose Cap's side for the short term, but when it comes to the long term effects of Stark's Initiative, I believe he was right to do what he did, although he could have gone about it a completely different way, sparing Cap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom