Hey Iron Man Fans Boys!~~~

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll put it this way... after i seen Ironman, i was turned into an Ironman fanboy. I hated the comic until now.
This.

I love the first Batman Begins movie and I know I'll love the sequel, but I was blown away with Iron Man.
After watching it I had spent some time to actually look up all of his suits and watch a few interviews, hell I even watched Zodiac just because Robert Downey JR. was in it and thought "G'damn this guy is cool."

But about the Civil War series, is it a long series of many comics and if so where can I purchase it? I've personally never bought many comic books and one of the only comic book shops I've been to has burnt down.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a very long arc because of all the tie-in issues, but here's the checklist:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_(comics)#Civil_War_Checklist

You can either buy them separately or try to see if they've packaged all of them together. I'm not sure if they've done that yet, though.

That said, it's the reason why I'm back into comics. That plus the Earth-X series allowed me to see just how vastly superior these new arcs are compared to the ones I used to read as a kid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iron Man wasn't even in that movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom