Hey i have some problems with da models from esf world

Best answers
i downloaded two models from esf world but i dont noe where to put it so that it works so if anyone can help that would be great

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you put them in the model/player/(charcter name here) and then overwrite the model currently in there or just rename the downloaded model to the respective charcter name (wexample , I want to replace the trunks model with one from esf-world , so i put it in there and if nessacary I will rename it to trunks.mdl and replace the one already in the folder of trunks).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just make sure you backup your old model files incase the ones you downloaded don't work correctly, or you want to switch back later.

Best answers
hey danks and i have another question how do u put maps into the game that u downloaded off esf world?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same type of thing, except you're not going to be replacing files, just adding them. Put the map file (it'll end in .bsp) in \esf\maps. The map might have dependencies, but if the mapper was wise, he'd have archived them so that you just have to unzip the package to your main ESF folder and it takes care of the rest.

As long as the map was made correctly, it should show up in your map list to be played on.

Best answers
srry its me again... but is it the same with the sounds u downloaded off esf world?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jup place them in the right foulder in sounds.

Depending on the sound (for wich character and such).

Its basicly the same for evrything :p

Best answers
ok for the map thing it doesnt work i downloaded something and when i tried to play it in game but then it pops up its a wrong version number and it should be 30 so wut do i do? same goes for thge sprite and the sounds doesnt work nothing is different i'm reali srry to bother u all but if u can help it would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom