Hey Hey

Best answers
Heeeeeey im personally new to this mod ive been playing for a day and found the game fun ^^ the only thing is i go into server and get absolutely pwned out my bumcheeks.

can people tell me how to do a couple of moves o_o
1)Fly really fast into a person and start kung fu'ing em
2)Spin someone around ure head :shocked:
:p pls reply and i hope i get to know you all
KesteRaL

Best answers
ta
hope to see ya round :p i hope this communitys as nice as ios
(ios - is not nice community)

Best answers
KesteRaL said:
Heeeeeey im personally new to this mod ive been playing for a day and found the game fun ^^ the only thing is i go into server and get absolutely pwned out my bumcheeks.

can people tell me how to do a couple of moves o_o
1)Fly really fast into a person and start kung fu'ing em
2)Spin someone around ure head :shocked:
:p pls reply and i hope i get to know you all
KesteRaL
To fly into someone really fast, press W twice. To kung fu them, hold right click when you are flying into them. And to get them to spin around your head, run into someone WITHOUT holding right click, and when you run into them, before the hits reach 6, hold right click. I hope this helps you out :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 didn't mention is, but when you press 'W,W' and you go fast, its called a swoop. When you swoop, if you run into someone with melee on (just press 1 ingame, and it'll switch you to melee), you'll start prepunch. You can go up to 12 and you'll break, but while in prepunch, if you hold left click, and press either WASD, then you'll make arrows for the pesron to pick.

But if you swoop into them, prepunch, and right click, then you'll goto throw. Just hold this button (make sure you have enough KI!) and your character will start turned aruond and around and around till you let go.

Last is what Mccdbz5 said, if you swoop straight to someone while holding right click, you'll realize that you'll knock them back far. This is called a knockback. Useful technique if I do say so myself :)

Also note, if you swoop into someone without melee on, you'll just run into them and continue swooping past them, you wont be able to goto prepunch. So to melee, chose the melee attack. It's very common logic :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The manual explains all of this guys... just let him read it.

Best answers
Kaination said:
Mccdbz5 didn't mention is, but when you press 'W,W' and you go fast, its called a swoop. When you swoop, if you run into someone with melee on (just press 1 ingame, and it'll switch you to melee), you'll start prepunch. You can go up to 12 and you'll break, but while in prepunch, if you hold left click, and press either WASD, then you'll make arrows for the pesron to pick.

But if you swoop into them, prepunch, and right click, then you'll goto throw. Just hold this button (make sure you have enough KI!) and your character will start turned aruond and around and around till you let go.

Last is what Mccdbz5 said, if you swoop straight to someone while holding right click, you'll realize that you'll knock them back far. This is called a knockback. Useful technique if I do say so myself :)

Also note, if you swoop into someone without melee on, you'll just run into them and continue swooping past them, you wont be able to goto prepunch. So to melee, chose the melee attack. It's very common logic :p
I wasn't trying to get into every detail, I just wanted to give as little and as quick advice as I could :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom