Hey hey. do you guys remember me :D?

Best answers
I'm Sonic Boyster/Sonic the Vampire, and I do remember you, although vaguely. My memory isn't great with people, particularly online individuals.

I remember a sonic who played on the US servers but he was a REAL newbie -.- is that you?

i remember you! actually i dont i just wanted to crush your hopes...and possibly your dreams
omg i'm so offended. :cry:

Hi There!

I thought that it'll be good to write in here, cuz same as MythoS I decided to come back to ESF after having 2-year break. I do remember ppl such as him, Grega, DJ-Ready or Lionheart (I was even in clan Power Within, wonder if it still works), but don't expect a many ppl to remember me, cuz I haven't posted here anything, only played on corona networxx servers (ahh, the statistics system! I was 7th for two weeks, what an achievement!). Are there any pr0 players still playing? I'd challenge someone to try if I remember how to play :p
nick?

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember a sonic who played on the US servers but he was a REAL newbie -.- is that you?
Not him. I don't think Sonic played that much in 1.2. Plus, he was pretty damn good.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was a Sonic the Hedgehog running around in 1.2 I think, along with somebody who named themselves knuckles. I only played at the start of 1.2 and I disappeared before 1.2.1 .

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember when Dogma beat Mythos with solar flares. Twas truly a spectacle to behold.

nge

Best answers
dude it's like he knew when to blind him as he'd fire a ki attack and he'd just blow himself up it was pro ^ max

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember giving Dogma most insane handicaps for our 1 v 1's. One time he let me use the bug that turns me invisible. We then changed our powerlevels w/ admin so that I had 900 million and he had 36.

He still 10 - 0'd me.

Best answers
I remember Dogma being able to bend ESF to his will, just like Neo from the maytricks :eek:

lol maytricks

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember Dogma being able to bend ESF to his will, just like Neo from the maytricks :eek:

lol maytricks
Sure, he could make awesome amxx plugins as well as had admin on quite a few servers.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...but he only cries from his wang.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey kid I'm wheres_ probably haven't heard of me- but I'm pretty big around these parts.

They say I'm the best player in the southern hemisphere.

Best answers
Hey kid I'm wheres_ probably haven't heard of me- but I'm pretty big around these parts.

They say I'm the best player in the southern hemisphere.
Siiiiiiiiiiikkkee...

Everyone knows the top ESF players right now are
Dogma
Sub
and Remix

Yeah..thats pretty much everyone worth mentioning :D

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
What about gr00vy? I remember fighting him one day in the 1.1 days, where 4 - 5 vs gr00vy, and we couldn´t even touch him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom