Hey guys

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Long time no hey. Been pretty busy with work, but now that I have some time to myself through the upcoming holidays, I've been trying to catch up with old friends. How's everyone doing here? I browsed through the forum for a few mins, and I couldn't spot too many familiar faces - a lot of you guys seem to have renamed your usernames as well. I was also surprised to find the IRC channel deserted.

There's way too many names in my head to list - but I'm hoping some of the old timers will notice this thread and say hey so I can hit them up and catch up.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi groovy love <3

<--- dReAm KilLeR

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The IRC kinda died out. Rare to see anyone in there when we got a chat at the bottom of the page.

The Brain Freezer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi grOOvy

<---guess who.......Snowm@n.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
There's way too many names in my head to list - but I'm hoping some of the old timers will notice this thread and say hey so I can hit them up and catch up.
Consider your thread noticed, then :)

I think it's self-explanatory who I am. After 8 years, I finally opted to change my name to what people always call me...

...that, and I couldn't leave the domain of three-letter names to Sub. It just didn't seem fair.

What are you up to these days, grOOvy?

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
...that, and I couldn't leave the domain of three-letter names to Sub. It just didn't seem fair.
If it were anyone else, Maj, anyone else, I wouldn't have allowed it.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Long time no hey. Been pretty busy with work, but now that I have some time to myself through the upcoming holidays, I've been trying to catch up with old friends. How's everyone doing here? I browsed through the forum for a few mins, and I couldn't spot too many familiar faces - a lot of you guys seem to have renamed your usernames as well. I was also surprised to find the IRC channel deserted.

Hello You Might Not Know Me But My Name Is Mous4u I'm Not Really New Here been here since Augest And I Wish You A Merry Christmas grOOvy

Well Welcome Back

<---- Mous4u

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Mous, people who have been here for 2 or 3 years are considered new by some people here. When a forum has been around for ten years, the definition of "new member" and "old member" become pretty ridiculous.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega's been here since 2003 and I still consider him new. :p

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Sup groovster :p

Im glad to tell you that i cary on your tradition of the hippo speach :p

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Teh Grooveh is back! o/

You probably don't know me, because I wasn't that active in them olden days. But still, great to see some of the oldbies returning...All at the same time...hmmm..

Now with Kung-Fu action!
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega's been here since 2003 and I still consider him new. :p
Don't worry, you're both fossils compared to me ^^.

I definitely remember seeing you around when I first joined in 2004, grOOvy. I was a pretty minor member back then, not even worthy of any lines in a film, so it's pretty unlikely you'd remember me as the 2nd Son.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
oh nooooooo
Moofles! I'll hit you up on MSN.
Still remember groovy

<---- Ussj_Gohan

and btw, why is your nick pink?
I don't actually know why my nickname is pink, good question...

Hi grOOvy

<---guess who.......Snowm@n.
Snowy!

Consider your thread noticed, then :)

I think it's self-explanatory who I am. After 8 years, I finally opted to change my name to what people always call me...

What are you up to these days, grOOvy?
Majin_j00j00! How are you? Haven't spoken to you in ages, don't think I've seen you online on AIM either. Do you still use AIM? As for me, I worked with IBM for almost a year, and am now in The States giving the GRE exam soon in order to apply for a post-graduate masters degree.

Is the green pickle still around?

What he said.
And hello to you to, Prozac... I was transitioning through Schipol Airport in Amsterdam a few months ago and remembered you and other ESF'ers from The Netherlands (in particular, a cute cow's image came to mind - remember?).

Still with the creepy doll image, eh?

Sup groovster :p

Im glad to tell you that i cary on your tradition of the hippo speach :p
Awesome, keep the hippo speech rolling and the ESF flag high! Quality over quantity.

Teh Grooveh is back! o/

You probably don't know me, because I wasn't that active in them olden days. But still, great to see some of the oldbies returning...All at the same time...hmmm..
Who else has returned recently?

Don't worry, you're both fossils compared to me ^^.

I definitely remember seeing you around when I first joined in 2004, grOOvy. I was a pretty minor member back then, not even worthy of any lines in a film, so it's pretty unlikely you'd remember me as the 2nd Son.
Hey Dokutayuu. You don't need to worry about how old your account is or whether you're "worthy" (your word) of being considered an old timer. As I used to say long ago, everybody is equal and this is just an online community. If people started using forum age to measure e-peen, then Greg and VT would be all over us with their surfboards.

---

And hey to everyone else too. :3

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
O hai grubbeh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom