Hey guys =) Could use help

Best answers
Hello :D as you can see, my alias is "jagan"... however... I have no mental image of what it is... AND i'm setting myself a new project. I want to make a signature, based on my alias. What Im asking for you guys to help me with is, brainstorm/imagine what "jagan" is? So.. I need a Noun... of some sort. lol. Anything is fine, I'd be happy looking at them :)

thanks ESF community!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Japanese Jaguar (animal). For me at least.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing that comes to mind is the 'Jagan Eye' technique used by Hiei in Yu Yu Hashuko (another FUNimation anime). Try Google.

"Call me Tien."

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Makes me think of the word "jargon," but that's kind of hard to visualize as an object. Mebbe change your name? D;

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reminds me of Jaden from Jedi Academy. Dunno if that helps though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isnt this suppose to be in the art sections o_O Oh and jagan means evil eye. Make some Midou Ban from the Get Backers sig or something :p

Best answers
Makes me think of a tall, skinny, handsome anime character with spikey red hair.... I'm thinkin kinda like Kumui or Fuuma (I THINK those're their names :p).

As for nouns? Some kind of gem...

Best answers
hmmm, this is great :p maybe I can incorporate them all =) thanks you guys =P. I'll show you my sig when Im done the illustration. *begins to draw*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it OBVIOUSLY means a limbless panda with autism. at least thats what came to my mind first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom