hey esf look at this (this is not a leak)

Best answers
i wont say how i did this but all i can say it was very easy.... no im not giving it out either because i like the esf team to much. there is no point in this im just saying to the esf team you should change that gohan model alot more then you did...

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let's see...you modified goku, and applied the renders I put on the page to the model.....

do you play bfp? the majority of those models are all taken from the same base model. In case you didn't know :0)

Best answers
I didn't get to tell masta before hand but... I didn't want him to to post that because i hadn't tweaked the gohan model yet. After revision of my old models... which include gohan and goku... I've realized that some major changes are needed in the upper body and neck areas... So... I will do that... :)

Best answers
man, that skin looks unrealistic... your skins look too animish and esf is going for the realistic looking skins...
and im trying out for esf skinner so it would be cool if we could both skin for esf even though thy dont need it lol...
also that is the goku skin modified and goku model modified...

Best answers
well i didnt do that skin thats just the pic applied to that skin... took me like a few minutes to do.... i might compile it and just use it for the not done model... yea it will be cool if we both worked on esf together... this weekend if i can talk to gohan derrenus im going to tell him im leaving there team.... ftm is not doing well at all... everyone stopped working... and im trying to work but no one has models to skin.... but anywayz i gotta get back to make a spread sheet im in school right now and im board as hell.....
~PEACE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SS_Vegeta
I didn't get to tell masta before hand but... I didn't want him to to post that because i hadn't tweaked the gohan model yet. After revision of my old models... which include gohan and goku... I've realized that some major changes are needed in the upper body and neck areas... So... I will do that... :)
Thanx for telling us. But i also think you really should shorten Gohans legs, he aint that tall.

BrunO

Best answers
Bruno, Piccolo ...

isnt that short. i mean the put him at the same height is vegeta and he is the tallest Z warrior

Best answers
That didn't make any sence what-so-ever. And What do you mean piccolo isn't short or whatnot, who said anything about piccolo?

Best answers
o_o Erhmm.... The gohans all look like goku, and this is my 199th post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom