Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Ten
Maybe, but remember this is DBZ sigs! omglolol0rz, or something. Lighten up. Sheesh your too serious over something that petty.
In reality all that the best sig thing does is inflate the persons ego. So no need for our heads to be bigger.
I'm not angry just confused as to why someone would ask to post images in which i had no idea for then doign something and not include my image along with that other guys image.

as for dbz sigs i used to make those when i started Graphics and i find people kind of grow out of them and head into the 3d graphics after they get more expierenced

Ten

Best answers
Same..mine arent that good but sigs got tiring fast so now im trying a bit of wallpapers then going to try making real graphics, since i enjoy doing it I'll probably end up doing it as a career so what the hey.

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Ten
Same..mine arent that good but sigs got tiring fast so now im trying a bit of wallpapers then going to try making real graphics, since i enjoy doing it I'll probably end up doing it as a career so what the hey.
thats what i'm looking to get into as a career. i'm hopinh to learn maya 4 and 3d studio max within the next 5 months.

for those who do not knw what maya 4 and 3d studio max are, they are 3d imaging programs that have been used to make 3d objects in movies such as Final Fantasy the movie and special effects in star wars

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
that poll was pretty weak he only put 4 up there. i thought my clown sig was better then the sonic one (no offense to whoever made)
Yeah i made that, now don't F*ck with me eh :D kiddin :D

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe i think Judge would want to change to the one he made for me after talking to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom