"Heroes" or "Prison break"

• "Heroes"

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • "Prison break"

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Lets see what you guys think about this 2 shows.

I personally like Heroes more, I don't know, when I watch "Prison break" I sometimes just get bored and look a side for a few seconds. (and don't get me wrong, prison break does get me excited sometimes and it does has its moments) Heroes gets me not taking my eyes off.

I also noticed that the characters talk there too much fast, and they have a lack of diction, (Which is very important for actors) I sometimes need to rewind it a couple of times until I fully understand.

So I go with "Heroes"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heroes, hands down. Better story, better characters, better superpowers. Better everything. Heroes rules.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol, better superpowers, I wonder how you can connect it to "Prison break"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heroes season one: bad dude kills people to steal other powers, either he, or the good guy are gonna destroy the world, but we don't know which, crazy timetraveling samurai wannabe, and hot cheerleaders...

heroes season two: crazy samurai wannabe is a real samurai now, more crazy powers, evil murderer has none now, but still wants to kill people, and wants to abuse other peoples powers. good guy doesn't realise he's a good guy, and now works for a new bad guy, who wants to destroy the world, totally epic if not a little cliche...

prison break seasons one, and three: OH **** MY BROTHER IS IN A PRISON SURROUNDED BY BIG UNCLEAN SWEATY MEN AND I HAVE TO GET HIM AOWT!!!!

prison break season two (and probably four...): OH **** WE ESCAPED BUT WE'RE STILL RUNNING LOLZ!!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
heroes season one: bad dude kills people to steal other powers, either he, or the good guy are gonna destroy the world, but we don't know which, crazy timetraveling samurai wannabe, and hot cheerleaders...

heroes season two: crazy samurai wannabe is a real samurai now, more crazy powers, evil murderer has none now, but still wants to kill people, and wants to abuse other peoples powers. good guy doesn't realise he's a good guy, and now works for a new bad guy, who wants to destroy the world, totally epic if not a little cliche...

prison break seasons one, and three: OH **** MY BROTHER IS IN A PRISON SURROUNDED BY BIG UNCLEAN SWEATY MEN AND I HAVE TO GET HIM AOWT!!!!

prison break season two (and probably four...): OH **** WE ESCAPED BUT WE'RE STILL RUNNING LOLZ!!!
So you are for Oprah winprie?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me put it in simpler terms for you Deco: Heroes > A lot of other shows > Crap > Worse crap > Prison Break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom