Heroes Season 3

Best answers
i unfortunately stopped watching after the 1st season :( i wish i wouldve kept up with it because it did look interesting, but i never got around to finding all the episodes and such :(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might. I love all things superhero, but I hated the first two seasons. Maybe villains will change my opinion.

Best answers
Ohmygosh dude yay0rrrrrrrrrrrr
I literally logged in due to this thread
Even knowing ive been browsing the forums unlogged for some time now

Anyways ive ben curious up until now, about time heroes season 3 is here

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just pooped. Heroes is finally back! \o/

I'll be watching it. :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all over that **** like a bad rash on a cheap whore.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
They act good,the directing is good, the screenplay is good, the tension it creates is good, BUT NOT ENOUGH ACTION, I DIDN'T SEE 1 DUEL IN THIS 2 SEASONS, 1 DECENT DUEL BETWEEN 2 HEROES WHO HAVE FIGHTING ABILITIES(this super natural ones) I ONLY ASK FOR 1 AT LEAST 5 MINUTE BATTLE.

and better effects. Really its 2008, he could do better. I think he tries to cut on the battles so he will use less money.

If the #1(its HBO right?) producing company in the US would produce it instead of NBC it would be much more action packed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but then it would also have a phail story.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but then it would also have a phail story.
Except it wouldn't. Even basic cable channels like USA Network have had superior shows, like 4400, where the story, execution, actors and characters were all much better than that of Heroes. I'm really not even sure why Heroes is liked by so many people outside of the characters having powers. I've talked to Hyb about the show, and most 99% of the time, I'm able to predict what's going to happen next. It's like L. Ron Hubbard wrote the show.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will be watching.

I love me some Heroes. and Hayden Panettiere

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to disagree on the tension. The show has the same tension the old Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons had. Except instead of taking 15 or 30 minutes to accomplish 5 minutes worth of plog progression, Heroes took an hour to more things forward 10 minutes. Maybe things changed in the second season as more Heroes gathered together, but I kind of lost interest before that.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They act good,the directing is good, the screenplay is good, the tension it creates is good, BUT NOT ENOUGH ACTION, I DIDN'T SEE 1 DUEL IN THIS 2 SEASONS, 1 DECENT DUEL BETWEEN 2 HEROES WHO HAVE FIGHTING ABILITIES(this super natural ones) I ONLY ASK FOR 1 AT LEAST 5 MINUTE BATTLE.
I totally agree with you, enough of so much tension and secrets, this is villains season, lets see some heroes vs villains action. I think the better fight so far was peter vs hiro and that lasted like 2 minutes.

As for the special effects, i also agree with that, The Sarah Connor Chronicles has much better ones imo and is only on its second season.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, watch the first two episodes.

peter (future) has clearly grown a new set of balls. and with what's just been unleashed, we'll probably see some supervillain bashing soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom