Heroes of Might and Magic 5 Demo download

Best answers
The game is pretty much awesome from the soundtrack, to the graphics, and gameplay.

They rather trick you tho, with the starting fight scene that loops, u think the combat is like that, it isn't but its alright, its still nicely done, i played it for about 4 hours, and still lost the comp had a huge army in comparison to my own.

Screen shot from the fight i spoke about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea. too bad i have a ****ty compaq. i love these games.

can you actually fight with your heroes, i saw some videos it looked like the hero was attacking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought this was legends of might and magic.

what kind of game is HoMaM? I'd guess an RTS

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turn Based Strategy. Personally I don't really like having to wait to do your stuff.

Best answers
The game works like this, you get a hero to run around capture mines/gold/farms/creature builders etc.

The hero cannot lose their army while they are running around, if you have 1 hero and that hero loses their army you lose, in the meantime during this the comp or other players are doing the same thing.

The fighting works like hero in the back, it cannot be attked for some reason least i couldn't attk his, but if the army he has dies in battle game over, the unit description decide which ones can attk first and how far they can move, ill take a screen shot later to help explain it more.

I was however able to capture his castle, to stop his unit production, he had arch angels i had arch devils, but the real hero of my army were my succubi mistresses =).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there a tutorial in there? The game looks cool but I don't want to play it without a decent explanation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its pretty straight forward actually

try finding a means to acquire heroes of might and magic 3 to learn how to play

wink

Best answers
This was amusing, i killed him with a ungarrisoned fort, unless he attked his castle, he died regardless it was funny i bought all his stuff from his castle. Each week you get units depending on what u have built for your town, imo the arch angel is the best looking thing in the demo.

Best answers
The only 2 factions available are the men and the demons, so you will have to wait a month for me to post the mino king =P.

Got some new screenshots for ya, and i also found out the game randoms each time you restart a mission or start one in general, different mobs, different artifacts, some will want to join you the others will want to kill you and vice a versa.

This guy looks like the grim reaper and for all i know he can be, i didn't check his name when he hit one of my creatures once, i was just hoping to survive the encounter.

Heres your mino and a devil to boot, the shot of the mino isn't great, but the battle cam varies to the side to favor the winner of the fight or the one to strike the first blow.
In the shot my devil is retaliating after the mino hit him, poor fella he made a wonderful hamburger tho.

Arch devil,devil, whats the difference? One is on fire, they also have the ability to summon pit lords but not in the demo -_-.

A shot of the human city, i love the statue of the archangel tower.

Now a shot of the demon city, it isn't as impressive as the human town imo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea.

but they have always spawned random monsters and artifects :O

yea waqs that grim reaper thing one of the new 'random' events that they added. such as dragons and **** appearing in the middle of a battle

Best answers
You know i just found out this game has a functioning campaign, custom game, and multiplayer function, a great demo indeed, the multiplayer is fun, you get to see some of the stuff you can control in the release, ill post some screens later on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you "fly" in 3D trough your city, or is it still at a locked [however, now 3D] perspective? Might gonna try out the demo later, to bored to download now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom