Hero pushes old people from moving truck! and gets hit by the truck!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****ed up and he shouldn't have gotten it, but if you read the article, he was a bus driver who dropped the women off and helped them cross the street. Jaywalking was certainly part of the problem, but you'd figure getting your entire body ****ed up would be punishment enough

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So 3 people got a ticket here?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, three people got a ticket. The driver, the man inured, and the other man helping the two women crossing the street.

The two women didn't get a ticket.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I don't see why you're mad he got the ticket. He deserved it. If he was smart he'd wait for the "It's okay to cross the street now" signal. But like a moron was like "HEY GUYS I'LL HELP YOU CROSS THE STREET WHERE THERE IS ON COMING TRAFFIC!"

He's a moron and deserved it.

Now if the article went a little something like:

A mysterious man, who, later interviewed, goes by the name of Zeonix was walking down the streets of Denver, when, suddenly his Nixences were tingling. He looked up, and there saw a figure crossing a busy street. With supreme observational skills notices it's not okay to cross the street. Zeonix hopped skipped jumped leaped soared and even stopped 2 on coming cars with his penis, and made it just in time to push the young man out of the way with his massive boner before an 18 wheeler hit him, colliding with Zeonix's enormous erection instead. The truck was said to have been traveling at 55 mph; Zeonix was unharmed, the truck, destroyed.

Local Denver police officer Douchebag was citing parking tickets in the area when he saw the criminal Zeonix jaywalking. He immediately went over to Zeo, issued the citation, and went back to his regular duties.

"I was sleep walking I didn't know where I was" Hybrid said after Zeonix had bravely saved him.

"If it wasn't for my having sex with Carmen Electra beforehand," Zeo explained "I'd never have been able to make an erection in time"

Now, folks, the question is this, did Zeo deserve this traffic violation, even though he was trying to save a life, a poor defenseless life? You decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom