Hero Online! :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I mentioned over IRC I can't stand the grinding. The quests are few and far between with rewards that are lackluster, and it takes too long just to get from level 8 to 10. I log in for a few minutes a day to progress but the game's atmosphere can't make up for the grind. Does anyone know if the game changes significantly after level 10?

Best answers
Quite frankly i tried it and my comp was too fast to play it, dunno if it was patched but i figured a way around it by creating 2 chars instead of 1!

The game is alright but korean games are all about the grind, the game is fun tho it is just how they shove u into 1 space not telling you any info on where u go or how to get there, the camera system is horrible, litterally it is waaay to sensitive, the animations for the combat are nice tho, however the party system is wack lol.

Can't trade until lvl 10 wtf?

The guy who is a developer or i should say translator for the game, said to give it to lvl 30, but i can't sit and kill a monkey till 30 i just can't i need variation lol.

Best answers
bleh, open beta FTL...The game is going to end tragically just like RoSe Online did...man i musta wasted like 5 months of my life on that game, only to find that one day they just decided, "Hey Lets restart the game because of fake issues" so i pretty much said bye... eh it looks alright, but i prolly cant play it with my computer

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They sooo copied Silkroad Online, almost everything in that game has the same samilarities as in Silkroad. =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom