Shockwave

S
Heres some Artwork that the ESF community might enjoy :)

my friend drew these:

Click the thumbnails for a larger view

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice.

If only I could get my drawings on here...oh well... *sigh*

Shockwave

S
The only ones you could possibly know of are spiderman and the xmen. The others are all original characters.

Best answers
with aother words , u made them urself , right??? but the 3rd one , is a mix between vegeta and gohan or trunks i think!!!

Shockwave

S
The third one is actually a made up saiyan coz the idea me and my friend had was to make up some saiyans and get them modelled so we could play with them in ESF / DMZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good point, he s a total idiot, and i think he was banned, but it may of been a temp ban, but if not, he will be banned again, the mods will deal with him...:tired:

Shockwave

S
LOL *BUSTED*

I just wanted to get an unbiased opinion coz i knew if i posted them all under "SiTh" u guys would call them *** and what not. but anyway NOW YOU KNOW I DO HAVE THE GOODS lol.

By the way 4xMega-Saiyan i like that tien pic. Better than ur other pics ;) haha.

And Akuma you're a *expletive*. Thanx and have a nice day.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would've been nice if you had been able to go throughout this whole thread without bashing each other. I'm talking to two of you here. Akuma, you started it off, and Shockwave, you continued. Can we stop the hate?!? :cry: :cry:

....err....something like that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Shockwave
LOL *BUSTED*

I just wanted to get an unbiased opinion coz i knew if i posted them all under "SiTh" u guys would call them *** and what not. but anyway NOW YOU KNOW I DO HAVE THE GOODS lol.

By the way 4xMega-Saiyan i like that tien pic. Better than ur other pics ;) haha.

And Akuma you're a *expletive*. Thanx and have a nice day.
Not true, I still think they're nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom