here is my FINISHED vegeta. READ BEFORE U CRIT!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
YEs..I do believe StS. IT IS MUCH EASIER TO DRAW FROM A REFERENCE THAN TO MAKE SOMETHING UP. Believe me. There is this kid in my art class who....wel...i dont want to seem mean or anything...but really cant draw worth crap. He cant shade...everything he draws has solid black outlines......and even when drawing made up dragonball z pics he still is crappy. BUT when he has a model of a dbz character....hes really good..........but its still pretty sad because he has at least 200 COPIED drawings. Im not comparing you, StS, to him, im just saying ive seen how a person can go from extremes in drawing.

Best answers
I like the way you did Vegeta's finger, it's sooo.......him. all those who don't beleive he can draw good, this guy is a great artist. Vegeta is very hard to draw I've tried, I can get a perfect Goku and a very horrible Vegeta, 'cause they are totally different, I don't even see how Akira Toryama (Tell me if I spelled it wrong) could draw a perfect Vegeta EVERY time. He's VERY hard to draw, beleive me and Vegeta's Briefs.

Best answers
Goku_Son_1 - ur now my new best friend! :)

now seriously. 10x for being so supporting and trusting. and yes, that finger is just like him isnt it? in all of DBZ u c only gotenks giving the finger to buu in the hyperbolic time chamber when they fight. and u can barely (did i spell that right?) c it. so i dicided to do vegeta giving the finger with an angry look. im trying to practice on drawing him and goku. im doing 1 goku, 2 vegeta's, 1 goku, 2 vegeta's and so on and so on. goku is easier for me

Best answers
I do not get what's driving you to put so much effort in convincing some people here that U didn;t treced ur pics. If you know that you didn't traced them....then what does the opinion of somebody else matter ????

Best answers
i dunno mom.....

i hate this line....its the stupidest line ever cause EVERYBODY cares!

for me it was because i wanted to prove them wrong. i wanted to show all of u that u should look at the facts first, that u should look a bit deeper before u start accusing ppl.

good enough of a reason for ya?

Best answers
Firts of all I'm not ur mom....:\

Second..... I still think you either traced that Goku or you made that one and your 3 year old brother drew that othet goku and that vegeta.

This will be my last post in one of ur topics since you can't seem to discusse like normal people.

Grtz

Smooth

Best answers
Smo0th - ur so wrong here. look at my other thread, where i wrote something like "u wanted proof? here is ur proof" in the subject. just look at it and read all of my post. ull get it. believe me. and im not talking only about the tracing thing. pls do it

Best answers
does me posting imgs in this board is called remote using or whatever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom