Help.

Best answers
Hey guys for some reason I can't get it to instal. I tried playing the game and it still wont work. Now it say something diffrent this is what it says CProgram Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\firestalker\half-life and I ca't instal I read the FAQ and I can't figure it out please help.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Do you get an error of some sort? More INformation Please!

Best answers
Thats where your Half life files would be located. I think it's saying that it cant find them try re-installing halflife. Oh it says in the FAQ that you gotta play half-life once then exit out of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that your Half-Life directory? Do you have HL installed?

I'm not sure if Steam's changed since, but where you have 'firestalker' I have an email address.

Best answers
It's not giving me a warning. It just will not let me press install. I played the game once online and traning ,is there another? I don't know whats wrong. But one thing is that HalfLife is downloaded from steam. I was not put on by a disk but I doenloaded it from steam that might be the problem.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Try re-downloading the ESF game ITSELF, i think your installer may be corrupted...

Best answers
Right now I am doing the full download been into it for 2hours already 40 min left.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dial-up eh?

I wouldn't expect to play online, people don't want 56k because they have the thought that it lags them

(if not dial-up you have a slow download)

Best answers
yeah in your directory its like mine it lists my account name and not email

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
Dial-up eh?

I wouldn't expect to play online, people don't want 56k because they have the thought that it lags them

(if not dial-up you have a slow download)

Nah hes downloading with 20 kb/s from ESF-world cause he chose the free download XD

Best answers
lol wait don't do it i figured how to fix it and your right its corrupted all you have to do is when it comes up to the install menu click browse then valve then steam and the click on your email address I had the same probablom as you did and I downloaded from the same place there site has a corrupted installer buy its an easy fix.

I hope this helps

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to run half life once before being able to install.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom