Help... :(

Best answers
Alright I have been searching the net for a program that gets rid of the voices in music.
I have DLed 5 programs that SAY they do but spent about an hour an each looking through everything in that program and nothing. No words or anything like it says: Remove Voice.

I did find one but basically removed everything o_O

So anyone know any good programs (Buy-able or not.) that can remove voices from songs?
(Trust me this was my last resort but time is not on my side.)

Best answers
look for the song on the net...with out voices i dont know what they cool it when the voices taken off but...usualy you can find it on cds or somthin.... no way programs can do that... its not really possible unless they have a voicetrack volume of some sort

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, thats like telling it to remove the guitar only, or take out the drums. How could you expect it to do that? Its like trying to pour coffee through a filter to get rid of the cream.

Best answers
Jeesh
So there isn't anything in the world that can get rid of Voices? Even though I found one but failed :p (It was a WINamp plug-in)

Well there is nothing I could find other than the lyrics >_>
So I guess im stuck in hot water huh? :\

Best answers
unless the song you have has a karioki version or somthin cos i had a linkin park cd that had one song but it had a version of it without voices so i dunno

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Its like trying to pour coffee through a filter to get rid of the cream.
Exactly. There isn't going to be a magic "Remove voices" button, because it's not possible to do it that easily.

I'm no sound editor, but I've heard good things about Sound Forge, and Fruity Loops. See if you like using either of those, if you haven't already. Get good at working with them and you should be able to do what you want with experience.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cannot remove certain sounds from a sound clip. You can't remove music from a show with talking, or remove talking from a show with music.

You can tell a program to remove certain ranges of frequencies, so if the talking was mostly very low frequency, and the music was very high frequency, you might be able to get away with it.

But most music and voices overlap in frequency, meaning if you try to remove one, you inadvertedly remove the other.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is possible to invert the frequencies of certain sounds to dull the voices severely (how many karaoke plugins work) but its very hard to find one that literally and completely removes the vocals.

Best answers
Well... I found one but you gotta pay :(
Still searching and im gonna try those two Dragondude.

(So yeah they exist... gotta pay :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom