help !!!!

Best answers
i don't know where to download half life 1 plz help !!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't download Half-Life 1 in the way you're probably thinking. It's a commercial game, which you must purchase.

Your local electronic/video game store should have it, you can order it off the Internet, or you can order it directly from Steam, (the Valve Premier Pack) the program you'll be using to play online. Just don't buy a used copy, as you'll probably get swindled out of a CD key, which is the single most important thing you need if you're going to play online.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you can't play ESF. o_O

Sorry, but that's how it works. Take the route of the pirate and have a fun time getting a working CD key.

It's not expensive at all, if you look at those two examples I gave, you can get it for $20. I've never had such a little amount of money stretch so far.

Best answers
do u actually know where i can download it though because i can't buy it yet cause it's bank holiday and i despretly need it today if u don't know where to get it does esf work with the half life demo ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I don't, and you'd best not ask for such a place here. Asking for warez is strictly against the forum rules.

And no, ESF will not work with the Half-Life demo. Sorry. =/

Best answers
sorry
it's just that im despret i have seen esf and it's amazing

i could just wait till my bro comes he has half life 1

oh and just one more question what games run esf

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
To answer your question, ESF can only be played on Half-Life 1.

For future reference, don't ask for warez. Downloading a copy of Half-Life is - incase you didn't know - illegal, the forum will have no part in your attempts at thievery. Do it again and you will be warned.

Answer given, thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom