help!

Best answers
ok im a total newb. so here are my questions.

1) are there mods for this mod
2)what is command to change your pl
3)is there a way to get goku to ssj3?
4)were can i get mods for this mod?
if any one can answer these id appriciate it, thanks :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) http://esf-world.com
2) No, but there are amx plugins avalible for that.
3) No higher transformations are attaintable in the current release. 1.3 will have higher levels (ssj2 etc).
4) Same as what I stated in answers 1 & 4.

I have a question of my own, DID YOU BRING PIE, YOU BETTER BRING PIE ;(!!!!!!!!!111111oneone

Best answers
no, but i like pie ki lime ish the bestest!
oh oh and were can i get the plugins for the pl thingy?

Best answers
ok my comp is being really mean and not letting me use the plugin search so what do i do to find the pl plugin?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg a triple post >.> You better edit/ delete/ combine those posts before an admin sees it. They'll have a hissy fit if you don't! RUN RUN I SAY! FOR YE LIFE!

If you don't know how to install amxx, then read the manual. It tells you what to do. It's really not that hard. And you don't want the PL changer for 2 reasons. 1. Because it's server side only. So in other words, you can only do it if you create the server. Not if you join one. and 2. if you do, no one will want to be in your server because they will have low PL while yours is high, and they won't like that.

Just some 2 cents.

Best answers
Right, I have a question. Not new to ESF, played it alot a while ago, but was wondering how to get it to work with Steam? Any help?

Best answers
sry for the triple postingness. (just read that we wernt suposed to triple post or say sry for it lol o_O) and i wanted the pl thingy cuase im sucky and the bots always beat me :( *cry. one mo thing! im not only a esf newb im compleatly noobededed to the amx thingy so were is the manual on the site?

bah ok i found the manual and all that i installed and stuff but how do i put the esf addon in the amx thingy or whatever?

/me frolics after pain (with an ax) (>oO)>/) {merry hoho day or whatever u celebrate :p}

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom