Help.. :(

Best answers
So I'm a little bored and have a lack of creativeness. So I come to you fella's in an attempt to give me some ideas for some sort of fan fic..

If you really want just toss out some random ideas (please keep them sane) and I'll see what I can concoct.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For a game or for what ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I have no idea what you like.. fanfics are usually about a certain franchise.

I could offer you plenty of things, but if I don't know what kinds of things you like (games, anime, whatever), it'd be hard to say what you could write.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The year is 2046. As predicted, a global government has taken over Planet Earth. The NWO leaves no room for protest, questions, or free thinking. Only one man can stop the NWO.

Enter Cyborg Jesus and his sidekick Don Quixote de la Kickass! Both are so powerful they count as one man! Using his twin cross of death and the Lance of Shining Justice, Jesus and Don Quixote must topple the evil empire and save humanity from itself. Will they be able to teach humans to think for themselves once again or will they fail, thus leaving humans to continue suffering from their horrible decisions?!!

Find out in Cyborg Jesus X and Friends: Issue 1!!!!!! TO THE X-TREME!!!

Good idea? You can use it. It's ok.

DISCLAIMER: If the names offend you, simply pretend I named them something else. Like Bob.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus is a common name. So no one should be offended... i think

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
The year is 2046. As predicted, a global government has taken over Planet Earth. The NWO leaves no room for protest, questions, or free thinking. Only one man can stop the NWO.

Enter Cyborg Jesus and his sidekick Don Quixote de la Kickass! Both are so powerful they count as one man! Using his twin cross of death and the Lance of Shining Justice, Jesus and Don Quixote must topple the evil empire and save humanity from itself. Will they be able to teach humans to think for themselves once again or will they fail, thus leaving humans to continue suffering from their horrible decisions?!!

Find out in Cyborg Jesus X and Friends: Issue 1!!!!!! TO THE X-TREME!!!

Good idea? You can use it. It's ok.

DISCLAIMER: If the names offend you, simply pretend I named them something else. Like Bob.
That's funny and now I actually want someone to write about it. Bobs not a common name for me I don't know anyone named Bob :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom