help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to be more specific. Also, this belongs in the Help section.

When exactly does it log you out? You can't just say that it logs you, please be more specific. Does it log you out when you're joining a server, or launching the game, or what? Also, does it give you any errors, or does it simply crash out to the desktop? Help us to help you by giving us more information.

Best answers
ok in a game when im just playing it just logs my out right back to my dectop it logs me out 99 percent of the time when i play for ten min it logs me out and it dosent give me any errors

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doubleowierdo said:
ok in a game when im just playing it just logs my out right back to my dectop it logs me out 99 percent of the time when i play for ten min it logs me out
What version of ESF are you running? Are you running 1.2.3?

Also, are you using any custom models or content? Are you playing EVM?

And, if possible, please post your system specifications. You can do this by going to Start -> Run -> DXDiag, and then copy and paste the information from that in here.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doubleowierdo said:
i am using 1.2.3 and no i dont use custom modles or content and i dont do evm.
Ok, that narrows down the problem a bit. So, can you post your system specifications now? Only the vitals are necessary, such as your video card, RAM, and processor.

Best answers
no but i have to tell u something. i was readinghow to get dragon balls and this guy gave a thing to typ in counsle and it is mp_gamemod 2 do u think that there is any problem with that?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CTDB (Capture The DragonBalls) isn't functional in ESF 1.2.3. Well, it is, but only on the map esf_riverside. Though I doubt that's what's causing your game to crash.

Now, please post your system specifications. The problem could simply be that your system is not built to handle games like ESF, but I can't say that for sure until I know what you've got under the hood. So pop the hood, and show me those specifications.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doubleowierdo said:
how do i get my specifications sry im a noob kinda of
Bah, I already told you. Go into Start -> Run -> DXDiag. In the "System" tab, copy and paste what it says for "Operating System:", "Memory:", and "DirectX Version:". When you're done doing that, go into the "Display" tab, and copy and paste what it says for "Name:". Then post it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doubleowierdo said:
it wont let me it gives me this thing and it say wut do u want to searce for
Are you running Windows? If so, which version? Do you have DirectX installed? And lastly, which version of DirectX is installed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom