help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
It happened to me a lot before. Just uninstall ESF and download a new installer and re-install it then it should work.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doubleowierdo said:
i am running windows xp i dont have directx installed
Windows is installed with Directx by default, it's just that newer versions are released every now and then, so the version that comes with installing xp in most cases is likely to be an older version. Use Opengl for your graphics mode as already mentioned and make sure you are running the latest version of esf (1.2.3). Try reinstalling esf and see what happens, if that doesn't work then reinstall half-life/steam aswell.

Best answers
Out of curiosity, does your half-life still work?

I have ESF running on multiple computers, and one of them does not like running it, but will still run Half-Life.

It could be your graphics adapter does not get along with ESF. Mine is a Viper card with and nVidia chipset. Re-installing did not work.

Like the above posts say make sure your drivers and DirectX are up to date.
for a suggestion, if your graphics card is older, if you can, replace it, if not try to get as new of a driver as possible, nVidia's driver are relatively backward compatable if that is your card. If you are using an older ATI card I stay away from their drivers and use one from www.omegadrivers.net, while unsupported, his drivers are very backward compatable, and work wonders with older cards.

Mind you, try these options if your re-install does not work.

Good Luck;)

Best answers
well before i do all this i had this game before about 2 years ago i think and i deleted it and it never logged me out to my desktop so now im back into it and i downloaded it so i dont think its my graphics card.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what's wrong. If you can't run esf at all, look at this. It will explain everything.

Best answers
guys now when i try to join a game it logs me out to my desktop and says Net.sandPacket ERROR:WSAEINTR

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That happens to me sometimes. I usually just restart and it goes away. If it doesn't, just reinstall esf. Hope this works.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Always glad to help. If you have any more problems feel free to pm me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I meant that if he had any problems and you guys don't want to help him he can PM me. Why you ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom