Help!

Best answers
dakilla229 said:
I need this pic resized to be a cd cover.also can you take off the serial numbers off and with thatame font and color(please) can you put 2 Dolla Bill Inc. and the other side Oscar The FreshMaster

http://www.spudart.org/blog/images/2003/twodollarbill_full.jpg
Please!!!!
Why? You gonna print them or something???? lol jk. Use photoshop cause I really dont know exactly what you want done to it. Either that or just use ms paint so that The idea is clearer.

Best answers
You've been here for a year and yet your tripple posted?
Mesure the deminsions of a cd or get a program if its that important. YOur local library probably has one of those programs. Unless its really small but just measure a cd you have to have the sticky paper stuff anyways some are in the shape of cd's with the holes in the middle too. Get that paper, measure its deminsions and do it yourself.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
You've been here for a year and yet your tripple posted?
Mesure the deminsions of a cd or get a program if its that important. YOur local library probably has one of those programs. Unless its really small but just measure a cd you have to have the sticky paper stuff anyways some are in the shape of cd's with the holes in the middle too. Get that paper, measure its deminsions and do it yourself.
He was also banned three - two times.

Use photoshop, should be easy as hell.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dakilla229 said:
OMG Please I reallyneed this for my cosins bussniess
For someone who has been warned three times for multi-posting, you think they'd learn by now. Warning for triple posting. :warning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom