Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
can somebody help me i downloaded milkshape 3d and i dont get how to make a model can somebody plz help me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol. Your sure your ready to make a poly by poly model?
Well.. Here's a link to a tutorial, which I used awhile back.

chUmbaLum sOft

Best answers
If it dosnt click the first time then try reading it over a few times, I've tried tons of tutorials, modeling isnt for everyone. People dont pull talents like Mr. Smo's work out of their ass. If it dosnt workout after a while, then modling might not be for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um.. just mess around with stuff.. like creating boxes and cylenders and scaling, extruding and other stuff.. try getting used to the tools... then make a simple model to get more used to it... then get reference pics and make another simple model outve sylenders, squares, and spheres... thats what i did and look at me now... i still suck... lol just kiddin

Best answers
what i dont know how to do is put like the skin on and clothing amd stuff like that

Bolteh2

B
i know what can help you !!!

THE STICKY-THREADS-MAN-PEOPLE-THINGYS, omg, YES, there is alot of usefull info for noobs (sry) like you, read them !!! and use search, and if you want to request (if the mdoelling doesnt work for you) you can try and use the FINAL REQUEST THREAD (its in the stickies to) or help urself with the SEARCH BUTTON

k this is all you need to know, have a nice modelling trip and come back with some kickass stuff, cya !

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom